Steve Roccaforte on Table Talk Tuesday

Coach Roc said he's talking to Kentucky, Memphis, Louisville, UL-Lafayette as future opponents this coming year.

Roc need the $$$ to pay Tic and the DOBO's salary? That's three $$$ games if he can get each of them. It'd be nice if the SLC schools who have a legit chance to compete for postseason stuck to two $$$ games at most.

Coach Roc said he's talking to Kentucky, Memphis, Louisville, UL-Lafayette as future opponents this coming year.

Where'd you hear this stuff coach?

Guest coachacola

It was near the end of the video when he was asked about this year's schedule.  Coach Roc said he's about finished with it and he's been talking to these schools.  He said he's been talking to Louisville about playing in their tourney.  He wasn't too specific about if Lamar would be playing any of these teams next year or not.

Roc need the $$$ to pay Tic and the DOBO's salary? That's three $$$ games if he can get each of them. It'd be nice if the SLC schools who have a legit chance to compete for postseason stuck to two $$$ games at most.

Since he's trying to get into Louisville's tourney that wouldn't count as a money game I suppose.  I don't think Roc sees these as money games, although the money is nice.  He's good friends with both Gillipsie and Calipari so maybe he can get a 2 for 1 deal like UNLV suggested. You'd see 9000+ at those games in Beaumont.

It was near the end of the video when he was asked about this year's schedule.  Coach Roc said he's about finished with it and he's been talking to these schools.  He said he's been talking to Louisville about playing in their tourney.  He wasn't too specific about if Lamar would be playing any of these teams next year or not.

Since he's trying to get into Louisville's tourney that wouldn't count as a money game I suppose.  I don't think Roc sees these as money games, although the money is nice.  He's good friends with both Gillipsie and Calipari so maybe he can get a 2 for 1 deal like UNLV suggested. You'd see 9000+ at those games in Beaumont.

Exactly, now if they only use that logic with football. SFA will not fill the stands.

Guest abovetherim

Doubt ULL gets on the slate. I think LU was not too friendly to the Cajuns a few years ago with scheduling.

Funny, I heard a different story.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin