ok i dont see why all these spurger hillbillies are talkin mess on here. if i do believe warren beat yall in yalls own tournament and if i do remember correctly some of the players were crying after that game  ;D so dont come on here talkin trash about other teams that will beat yall by over 20 points or more. yall can just go back in yalls driveway and shoot some hoops and dream that MAYBE on day yall will be good in basketball. or yall can just go hook up with one of yalls cousins like yall all do there you country bumpkins bahahahahahaha  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

somebody and someone yall can talk some trash and i'm tired of talking so y don't youll get a scrimage with spurger and just get the beatin out the way youll know youll will loose...lol and yeah someone did cry last year but he was a senior and is gone so the team has no more cry babys own the team

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i dont see why all these spurger hillbillies are talkin mess on here. if i do believe warren beat yall in yalls own tournament and if i do remember correctly some of the players were crying after that game  ;D so dont come on here talkin trash about other teams that will beat yall by over 20 points or more. yall can just go back in yalls driveway and shoot some hoops and dream that MAYBE on day yall will be good in basketball. or yall can just go hook up with one of yalls cousins like yall all do there you country bumpkins bahahahahahaha  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

somebody and someone yall can talk some trash and i'm tired of talking so y don't youll get a scrimage with spurger and just get the a$$ beatin out the way youll know youll will loose...lol and yeah someone did cry last year but he was a senior and is gone so the team has no more cry babys own the team

exactly, my point proven, spurger is just a team full of inbreed cry babies. yall cant play b-ball and yall cant talk trash very good either so until yall learn how to do any of that then get off of here cuz youre just wasting your time on here  8) and oh yeah yalls "oh so good chase mcgallion" on yalls team, i've seen a 7th grader that could show him out. he's no good AT ALL so dont say hes any good. thank you for your time and have fun dating yalls sisters and cousins  8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D

How is Warren doing this summer, and is cody andrews better than his big brother matt

Not sure how 2 simple questions developed in to 4 pages of this.Two simple answers,not very well and no.These two teams will have brand new identities this year with very few lettermen returning.As far as last years seniors for Spurger, Phillip and the 2 Sheffield boys could play for me any day.I don't think I would want a player who wasn't upset after losing a close game in his own tournament.If the guys doing all the talking on this thread don't get to work it's gonna be a long season for both of them.Best of luck to both clubs.

yeah my boi mark blacksheir wud kill that chase kid

yeah marc blackshear is a balla shot colla. chase mcgallion would get schooled by that little kid. chase should just save his energy and not play b-ball cuz hes terrible

YOUR AN IDIOT just hope you realize how dumb that post makes you seem.

ok how is that it would be a very good game mark could play on warrens varsity this year

How about instead of "marc is a bolla shot calla"

I think Marc is a good player....Marc could play on Warrens varsity...there's a plethora of things he could have said that wouldn't have sounded half that dumb.

Why is this thread still alive anyway?

hey buc why dont you just get off of this thread cuz you sound like a complete retard that doesnt know jack squat about basketball. i dont even play basketball and i could take you so just save your time and get off of here  8)

Dude this thread hasn't even been about basketball for a while and ur an idiot...you don't have a clue who I am or how good I am at basketball.

Ok we all agree that Warren is going to have a rebuilding year this year, but I still don't see how this went from about warren to just one player on the team? Cody instead of talking about other players or schools (Spurger) (and no Im not from Spurger) on here I recommend that you hit the weight room and get ready for the upcoming season. Goodluck to all the teams in 23-2A and quite talking smack on here it makes you sound immature.

hey buc why dont you just get off of this thread cuz you sound like a complete retard that doesnt know jack squat about basketball. i dont even play basketball and i could take you so just save your time and get off of here  8)

Dude this thread hasn't even been about basketball for a while and ur an idiot...you don't have a clue who I am or how good I am at basketball.

ive seen both of you play and im pretty sure sum_body could school you buc....srry :-[ :-[ :-[

ive seen both of you play and im pretty sure sum_body could school you buc....srry :-[ :-[ :-[

You dont even know who I am

yes we do, youre that kid who plays basketball like a mentally retarded kid. maybe you should join the special olympics or something....or will that be a challenge for you?  ;D

yes we do, youre that kid who plays basketball like a mentally retarded kid. maybe you should join the special olympics or something....or will that be a challenge for you?  ;D

Ha we'll see how funny you are after the second or third time E.C. Slams it down ur throat.

I cannot believe I have read most of this thread.  I really need to find some hobbies.  Thank God football is cranking up this weekend.  Y'all have fun arguing who is worse.

;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D warren will be they will win 2 games this year.

yeah in basketball and football combined ;D ;D ;D

hey chase mcagallion, at least warren has a football team unlike yalls inbreed school. i'll be laughing when we win those football and basketball games while yall are still makin out with yalls sisters across the hallway bahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Sounds like sum body has a little crush on chase ::) ::) ::) ::)Let it go (little body) you will never be as good as Chase.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges