Vidor in 08 ?

Guest blackflag

Vidor played a lot, a lot of young guys last year.

They gained valuable experience and should be better this season. I like their chances of making the playoffs in the next two years, remembering four teams make it.

One thing for certain, Coach M will be dancing on the sidelines like only he can.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will see lots more trash talking and Nederland hating in 08 for Vidor....I think yall will finish somewhere in the top 8.  But Honestly... yall have to do more than run misdirection, misdirection and misdirection.  No telling how much better yalls record could have been if yall would have at least shown teams yall had the potential to throw the ball

I think we will see lots more trash talking and Nederland hating in 08 for Vidor....I think yall will finish somewhere in the top 8.  But Honestly... yall have to do more than run misdirection, misdirection and misdirection.  No telling how much better yalls record could have been if yall would have at least shown teams yall had the potential to throw the ball

I understand what your saying, but we're not the coaches so we can't decide when to throw the ball or not...

Vidor fans look on the bright side, if they didn't FEAR YOU ,they couldn't HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone fears or hates Vidor. I think people get annoyed with vidor. Not that its a bad thing. I think if Vidor did have a winning team it would be very similar to what happened in Lumberton last year.  Vidor fans are waiting to see a winning tradition.  It would personally drive me nuts just like Lumberton did last year.  However I think the way the whole city got behind the team was amazing.  I Hope yall do well... just lose to Big NED. ;D

Thanks VHS and jollyroger!  That is what I figured since it is always around Halloween.  Too bad!  I will be in town the week they play PNG.  Trying to decide if I should go to the Vidor game or Lumberton game--I have always wanted to take my kiddos to a Vidor Homecoming though!

They have several returners, but they are still young.  There are only a few seniors.  Last year they had lots of sophmores on the Varsity team.  New QB( Teinert - Played LB last year, may go both ways this year),  Returning RBs  Reynonlds, Peevey, and Pittman (Reynolds is a big FB, Peevey and Pittman are very fast out of the backfield)  Not real sure about the Receivers this year.

On Defense I here Laramore and Johnson should make an impact both will be Jrs with 1yr experience on Varsity.  I think Johnson is an LB and I'm not sure about Laramore(I think he is a DE)  Secondary returns Jrs Travis and Hester with 1yr on Varsity.

I may be a little off on position of a few of these kids, but that is what I remember.  Good group of kids, hopefully they can put a few wins together this year.

Guest Pirate V Ball

Dave Campbell Magazine has us almost last.

20-4A

1. Ned

2. Living

3. PN-G

4. Lum

5. Central

6. Ozen

7. Vidor

8. LC-M

Guest tigersvoice

How is Theron Reynolds @ Fullback ? Does he have any size ?

6'1"  220 lbs   4.5   

When, where, and how was the 4.5 timed?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder