*PN-G vs. Lamar Consol Game 1 Broadcast Here/LC Wins Game 1!!!!!!*

LC is a very solid team but PNG will rally and be fine tomorrow.  We had chances to score runners but left them stranded.  I think Harrington and Brady did an excellent job on the mound tonight and now we just see what tomorrow brings.  Go Indians!!  Bring a lunch it's gonna be a long day!! ;D

LC is a very solid team but PNG will rally and be fine tomorrow.  We had chances to score runners but left them stranded.  I think Harrington and Brady did an excellent job on the mound tonight and now we just see what tomorrow brings.  Go Indians!!  Bring a lunch it's gonna be a long day!! ;D

Indians, good luck tomorrow, win a couple for the district.  The LC team looks like they are really relaxed during warm ups, and they aren't a really big team, size wise, but when they take the field, they are all business, as our LCM Bears found out.  Go get 'em Indians!

Love your attitude Mom. Enjoyed visiting with you. An excellent ballgame last night. Harrington and Rogers both outstanding on the mound. Good luck Indians. Not sure if I'll make the 1st game....gotta get 'JR" off to the prom.  ;D

Guest JoesBros

Winner will play Brenham next week. Tune in at 1:50 today for Game 2. Hopefully we will be broadcasting two games from the Hill today.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder