HJ vs Sweeny Predictions? Site Change!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Change....3 game series now at Aldine Thorne Stadium...Thur 7pm, Fri. 7pm and if necessary Sat. 2:30 PM..

You sure the baseball field is named Thorne? I know Aldine's football stadium is Thorne Stadium

This is the hidden content, please

Coach said Thorne. The baseball field is right there near the Football field.

Guest rambleonus

I don't think HJ will get away with fielding errors like they did against Coldspring.Ā  Give Sweeny 7 runs in one innings HJ looses.Ā  From what I hear sweeny has pitching depth.Ā  Not sure about HJ.

I don't think HJ will get away with fielding errors like they did against Coldspring.Ā  Give Sweeny 7 runs in one innings HJ looses.Ā  From what I hear sweeny has pitching depth.Ā  Not sure about HJ.

HJ has more than enough pitching depth. We didnt play our normal game against Coldsprings. This is the same team that is 5th in the state, the same team that ten run ruled jasper, and the same team that beat Bridge City. I dont think Sweeny realizes what is about to hit them. HJ in 2.

Sweeny has two good Pitchers--Riley Hornbeck a Senior and Arron Hollins a Junior: they are quite seasoned and good.Ā  Who will H-J counter with as a second and third Pitcher?

It could be determined by the strength match up of the third Pitcher for each team.

At one time Logan Ferguson, Josh Rogers, and Dylan Lundy were Pitching for H-J---would #3 in-line be one of these or someone else?

Sweeny has two good Pitchers--Riley Hornbeck a Senior and Arron Hollins a Junior: they are quite seasoned and good.Ā  Who will H-J counter with as a second and third Pitcher?

It could be determined by the strength match up of the third Pitcher for each team.

Should be interesting.....I know of McDonald and Monnse that's their 1-2 punch...

At one time Logan Ferguson, Josh Rogers, and Dylan Lundy were Pitching for H-J---would #3 in-line be one of these or someone else?

HJ has Taylor Monse and Josh Rodgers as there aces and then they have Jacob Ricossa and Dylan Lundy as there 3 and 4 pitchers. All pitchers but Rodgers pitched against Coldspring.

Should be interesting.....I know of McDonald and Monnse that's their 1-2 punch...

mcdonald pitches for us now? that sounds pretty good to me..

as far as our #3...our options are there.. you've got rico and lundy and there are juniors to consider that no one has even seen this year.

we'll be alright- HJ in 2

Did we forget that this is the same team that LOST to Jasper and LOST to Bridge City oh and i almost forgot LOST to Silsbee that makes three Ls

aww...im glad you can count gb. are you ready for big numbers? count our W's.

Did we forget that this is the same team that LOST to Jasper and LOST to Bridge City oh and i almost forgot LOST to Silsbee that makes three Ls

wow.. AMAZING

sounds like someone just got OWNED!!!!! haha i love it...not shut up GB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder