*****22 4A Playoff Teams/PN-G/LC-M And Vidor******

1. PN-G

2. Vidor/LC-M

3. LC-M/Vidor

In January emails were sent to district personnel regarding the determination of seeding for teams reaching the playoffs.  The following rule was approved by a majority vote of the school districts:

In the case of a tie for second place the tie-breaker will be determined by who has won the most games between the two teams during district competition.  If the teams have the same record against each other there will be a one-game playoff to determine the second place team.

This is from Section 1203(h)(2)(A): Two Teams Tied In Percentage.  If one team defeated the other team both times in head to head district competition, that team will be the highest available seed.  If the two teams split their head to head district games, the two teams shall play one game or match (if rules permit).

In our current situation to settle a third place tie in baseball the head to head district competition would be considered first and then if that is tied it would go to a one game playoff.  A one game playoff would only take place if there is a tie between the teams in district competition.

1. PN-G

2. Vidor/LC-M

3. LC-M/Vidor

In January emails were sent to district personnel regarding the determination of seeding for teams reaching the playoffs.  The following rule was approved by a majority vote of the school districts:

In the case of a tie for second place the tie-breaker will be determined by who has won the most games between the two teams during district competition.  If the teams have the same record against each other there will be a one-game playoff to determine the second place team.

This is from Section 1203(h)(2)(A): Two Teams Tied In Percentage.  If one team defeated the other team both times in head to head district competition, that team will be the highest available seed.  If the two teams split their head to head district games, the two teams shall play one game or match (if rules permit).

In our current situation to settle a third place tie in baseball the head to head district competition would be considered first and then if that is tied it would go to a one game playoff.  A one game playoff would only take place if there is a tie between the teams in district competition.

So, they listened to me afterall. It's good to know how influential I am and that logic previals. Glad to know they came to their senses. ;D

So we may see a little Lcm Vs Huffman action huh?  ;D

Depends on the outcome of Barbers Hill @ Galena Park tomorrow..Who are you pulling for ?  ;)

Ha

If it ends with PNG/Vidor/LCM it looks like PNG would get the winner of Sante Fe/ Seven Lakes, Vidor gets Galena Park and LCM would play Huffman.

How about a scouting report from our friends West of the Trinity.

We ate talking.

If it ends with PNG/Vidor/LCM it looks like PNG would get the winner of Sante Fe/ Seven Lakes, Vidor gets Galena Park and LCM would play Huffman.

How about a scouting report from our friends West of the Trinity.

We ate talking.

You ate talking? Did it taste good? ;D

HA

ETBU, just found the scouting report you posted earlier for Huffman. Those boys can swing it.

"Third baseman Jessie Nash leads the team with a .520 batting average. Center fielder Kyle Meadows is hitting .440, catcher Henk is batting .420 and shortstop Jeff Schmidt is hovering around the .400 mark."

ETBU, just found the scouting report you posted earlier for Huffman. Those boys can swing it.

"Third baseman Jessie Nash leads the team with a .520 batting average. Center fielder Kyle Meadows is hitting .440, catcher Henk is batting .420 and shortstop Jeff Schmidt is hovering around the .400 mark."

Listen Ruth there you go there again digging that sfuff up. LOL As I told you guys two weeks ago do not know if our district is as strong as 22 is this year. Yea we are hitting OK but from top to bottom you guys have a very solid district I think. Hope I am wrong but give credit where it is due and you guys have some very good baseball teams.

Listen Ruth there you go there again digging that sfuff up. LOL As I told you guys two weeks ago do not know if our district is as strong as 22 is this year. Yea we are hitting OK but from top to bottom you guys have a very solid district I think. Hope I am wrong but give credit where it is due and you guys have some very good baseball teams.

??? ??? ??? Would you 2 get a room or something ?  :-X :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder