*****22 4A Playoff Teams/PN-G/LC-M And Vidor******

If it ends with PNG/Vidor/LCM it looks like PNG would get the winner of Sante Fe/ Seven Lakes, Vidor gets Galena Park and LCM would play Huffman.

How about a scouting report from our friends West of the Trinity.

Why would we play Sante Fe/Seven Lakes? I thought we would play someone from the BH district. Doesn't matter just curious.

If it ends with PNG/Vidor/LCM it looks like PNG would get the winner of Sante Fe/ Seven Lakes, Vidor gets Galena Park and LCM would play Huffman.

How about a scouting report from our friends West of the Trinity.

As of now, I believe 2nd and 3rd in 21-4A is not decided. Huffman and Galena Park are tied at 10-3 and split head to head. Galena Park hosts Barbers Hill @ 4:00 today...not sure who Huffman has....Crosby maybe ? 

Also, the standings I've seen show Richmond Foster in the 3rd spot behind Lamar Consolidated and Bay City...with Seven Lakes in 4th and the odd man out. Lots could change with tonight's games....22-4A included.

ETBU, just found the scouting report you posted earlier for Huffman. Those boys can swing it.

"Third baseman Jessie Nash leads the team with a .520 batting average. Center fielder Kyle Meadows is hitting .440, catcher Henk is batting .420 and shortstop Jeff Schmidt is hovering around the .400 mark."

Listen Ruth there you go there again digging that sfuff up. LOL As I told you guys two weeks ago do not know if our district is as strong as 22 is this year. Yea we are hitting OK but from top to bottom you guys have a very solid district I think. Hope I am wrong but give credit where it is due and you guys have some very good baseball teams.

??? ??? ??? Would you 2 get a room or something ?  :-X :-X

No doubt.....man can he pull a draft..... ;D ;D ;D  Just say it, Huffman kicks their tails and Galena Park will likely do the same.

ETBU, just found the scouting report you posted earlier for Huffman. Those boys can swing it.

"Third baseman Jessie Nash leads the team with a .520 batting average. Center fielder Kyle Meadows is hitting .440, catcher Henk is batting .420 and shortstop Jeff Schmidt is hovering around the .400 mark."

Listen Ruth there you go there again digging that sfuff up. LOL As I told you guys two weeks ago do not know if our district is as strong as 22 is this year. Yea we are hitting OK but from top to bottom you guys have a very solid district I think. Hope I am wrong but give credit where it is due and you guys have some very good baseball teams.

??? ??? ??? Would you 2 get a room or something ?  :-X :-X

No doubt.....man can he pull a draft..... ;D ;D ;D  Just say it, Huffman kicks their tails and Galena Park will likely do the same.

All I can say is we play by the the rules in 22 4A, just make sure all those teams west of trinity have their patches on their left sleeve not the right.  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont