LC-M vs. Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team will always play to win....but you have to look at the whole picture. You need to avoid injuries and get your pitching set up for the playoffs. I think they will start all their regular players, but will give some playing time to all the backups. I believe he will let all his pichers throw. Basically, he will treat it like a warm up game. I know the nederland fans won't like to hear that, but that would be the smart thing to do. You have to look out for yourself first. Good luck both teams

It's not that we won't like to hear it.  We know it's a possibility.  I will just lose my respect for Coach Green if he changed his approach at all.  It's not a warmup game.  Any time a game has a playoff implications, it should be played with full intensity.  I can't stand it when the NFL starts resting players while there are still games that effect the standings being played.  It's when you don't play with full intensity that you get injuries.  He doesn't want to take a chance of going into the playoff's in third place when he could assure himself of the second place spot.

Coach Green owes no one anything except the players on his team.  If someone needs rest then he will and should give it to them.  I however know of no one.  So expect to see Hester and the rest give the bears all they want.

Don't take my statemtn the wrong way. Believe it or not I agree with you!  You will notice I would lose respect if he changed his approach, not because he owes anyone, because his approach has always been to win.  I expect him to rest those that pitched Tuesday and still play to win Friday by pitching the best he has available just because that is the type of coach he is.  He is not the type to send a message to his players that they should ever coast. 

According to 22-4A BASBALL rules, they play everything off. ::) First place, second, third. I even think the rest of the teams that don't qualify for the playoffs will play games to determine who is 4th, 5th, 6th, .......... ;D

??? are you sure I have never seen that before, only seen games for playoff spots

So then what you are saying is that no matter what...LCM & Vidor are in the playoffs

and PNG is 1st(which is a given).

1. PNG

2. Vidor/LCM (preferrably ;D)

3. LCM/Vidor

Congratulations to these teams!!!! Way to go guys! ;)

So then what you are saying is that no matter what...LCM & Vidor are in the playoffs

1. PNG

3. LCM/Vidor

PNG is first as of now, but if Vidor wins and PNG loses Friday night, because the two teams have split in district, they would have to play each other to see who gets first place/first round bye.  If LCM wins against Vidor, they would have identical district records, but LCM would be in second place because they would have swept Vidor in district.  Clear as mud!  We all knew this district race would be close as far as who is in, I just don't remember the standings coming down to the final district game to determine who gets which place.  Congrats to all three teams!

Coach Green owes no one anything except the players on his team.  If someone needs rest then he will and should give it to them.  I however know of no one.  So expect to see Hester and the rest give the bears all they want.

What about Fontnot? He looked pretty good on Tuesday!

Who pitched for Vidor the first time they played LC-M? I would assume Hester will be going for sure tomorrow night?

Robie pitched about 2 innings and then Fontnot and another pitcher that I can't remember his name pitched. I got the impression the coach was saving his #2 and #3 pitchers in that game.

1. PNG

3. LCM/Vidor

PNG is first as of now, but if Vidor wins and PNG loses Friday night, because the two teams have split in district, they would have to play each other to see who gets first place/first round bye.  If LCM wins against Vidor, they would have identical district records, but LCM would be in second place because they would have swept Vidor in district.  Clear as mud!  We all knew this district race would be close as far as who is in, I just don't remember the standings coming down to the final district game to determine who gets which place.  Congrats to all three teams!

Actually no matter who beat who there will have to be a playoff if there is a tie, a split doen not matter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin