Rockets vs. Jazz Game Thread/Jazz Advance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the first thing I noticed last night is that the Jazz and pretty much every team is going to be bigger than us.  He have to counter that with speed and precision offense.  I saw a few missed layups.  We cannot continue to do that if we hope to win the next game.  AK47 played big and helped his team win.  We did an alright job of staying in front of Deron Williams (even though that's a tall order).  T-Mac had that look in his eyes.  We need the rest of our players to have that same look.  This is playoff basketball.  Time to take it to the next level.

Well, the first thing I noticed last night is that the Jazz and pretty much every team is going to be bigger than us.  He have to counter that with speed and precision offense.  I saw a few missed layups.  We cannot continue to do that if we hope to win the next game.  AK47 played big and helped his team win.  We did an alright job of staying in front of Deron Williams (even though that's a tall order).  T-Mac had that look in his eyes.  We need the rest of our players to have that same look.  This is playoff basketball.  Time to take it to the next level.

yes.. we were very sloppy last night and didnt attack the boards like we should have and gave up easy buckets which the rockets defence rarely does

Not looking for excuses because the Rockets were simply outplayed and Utah deserved to win. But take Okur and Williams out of Utah's lineup and see how competitive they are. Okay, I said it. The Rockets are playing without intensity and still stayed within 10. This is a must win. I will pull for them all the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder