Rockets vs. Jazz Game Thread/Jazz Advance

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGrady is not Kobe.  He plays more within the system...  It is hard to score in the forth quater when every Jazz player runs at you and does not respect your team...  You have T-Mac out there with a bunch of role players and you guys actually expect them to win....  The starting PG and Center not in the game and nobody over 6'8" playing the post except for Mutombo.....    Get real guys and get out of the clouds....  He cannot and will not win with this team unless everyone can stay healthy including himself!

Like I said before the series started, TMac has no heart.  He IS the star of this team and he's got to score in the 4th when the game is on the line.  The play at the end of the 3rd summed it up.  Rockets had all the momentum and the ball, but TMac decides to pass the ball to a rookie instead of taking the last shot of the quarter.  He air balls, Jazz go down and hit a 3 to take the lead into the 4th. 

TMac is and always has been soft.

Guest DickVitale

(whisk, whisk, whisk) what is that I hear? (whisk, whisk, whisk) Is that....(whisk, whisk) a BROOM?!!!  ;D....As my man Stephen A. Smith would say, " I told you, the series is ova!"

Shorttexas -

It does not matter if he has the game of Kobe. He is the star of this team and is the go-to person in crunch time. He has to take the shots and find ways to be the man down the stretch. That is why he is here and that is why he is paid the big bucks. Teams dont just let Kobe and Lebron run freely on the court. They find shots and find ways to take a shot and give their teams the best ways to win.

McGrady instead passes the ball and lets someone else decide the game because he has no killer instinct.

True superstars not only take the big shot, they want the big shot and cannot dream of passing the ball in a critical situation. It does not even cross their mind.

(whisk, whisk, whisk) what is that I hear? (whisk, whisk, whisk) Is that....(whisk, whisk) a BROOM?!!!  ;D....As my man Stephen A. Smith would say, " I told you, the series is ova!"

No sweep here, but that might be the only good thing here.

BTW,Stephen A. Smith a joke. We know what the A. stands for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder