21 3A.....Who Gets In Besides BC?

Guest BC boy 17

21-3A

Bridge City (11-0)

Jasper (8-3)

Hardin-Jefferson (8-3)

Silsbee (7-4)

Still going to be fun to watch when looking at remaining schedules for all 4 schools.

BC has            HF  -  WOS  -  HJ      Two tough games remaining with HF and HJ

Jasper has        HJ  -  Sil    -  Kville  A very good team, should win out

HJ has            Jas  -  OF  -  BC        Probably the toughest remaining schedule with Jas and BC

Silsbee has      Kville -  Jas  - OF      Has to win out to have a chance, the Jasper game will tell the story

To me it looks like BC in 1st, Jasper second and another dogfight, like last year, for that #3 spot. This could be pointing to a very big season finale in BC with HJ needing a win to wrap up that #3 spot. A loss that night could put HJ and Silsbee in a tie for 3rd. My pick for the #3 spot is HJ.

21-3A

Bridge City (11-0)

Jasper (8-3)

Hardin-Jefferson (8-3)

Silsbee (7-4)

Still going to be fun to watch when looking at remaining schedules for all 4 schools.

BC has             HF  -  WOS  -  HJ      Two tough games remaining with HF and HJ

Jasper has        HJ  -   Sil     -  Kville   A very good team, should win out

HJ has             Jas  -  OF  -  BC        Probably the toughest remaining schedule with Jas and BC

Silsbee has       Kville -  Jas  - OF       Has to win out to have a chance, the Jasper game will tell the story

To me it looks like BC in 1st, Jasper second and another dogfight, like last year, for that #3 spot. This could be pointing to a very big season finale in BC with HJ needing a win to wrap up that #3 spot. A loss that night could put HJ and Silsbee in a tie for 3rd. My pick for the #3 spot is HJ.

The only thing that is a given is that BC could lose the rest of there games and still make the playoffs. The other three, Jasper, Silsbee, and HJ, have to treat these last three games like they are playoff games. You win and your in, one slip up from any of the three and they could be setting at home. Man what a race these last three games will be. Go Tigers!!!

BC- at HF (win), WOS (win), HJ (win)....HF on a roll and should have beaten BC earlier at BC, HJ very tough as well

Jasper- at HJ (win), Silsbee (win), at Kirbyville (win).......Jasper knows how to win when they have to

HJ- Jasper (loss), at OF (win), at BC (loss).....puts HJ at 9-5 in district

Silsbee- Kirbyville (win), at Jasper (loss), at OF (win).....puts Silsbee at 9-5 in district

1. BC

2. Jasper

3. can you say playoff between HJ and Silsbee for the 2nd straight year!

BC..then HJ...then Jasper...I still think Jasper steps it up in the playoffs again. BC goes to round rock this year..Ive said that from day #1.

Day 1 eh? Someone get this guy a prize...maybe a treat...like a cookie!

8)

we could probably have it arranged to get him a juice box from the softball board.

;D

BC..then HJ...then Jasper...I still think Jasper steps it up in the playoffs again. BC goes to round rock this year..Ive said that from day #1.

Day 1 eh? Someone get this guy a prize...maybe a treat...like a cookie!

8)

we could probably have it arranged to get him a juice box from the softball board.

;D

no, no prizes until BC is playing in RoundRock.  ;D

BC          12-0    WO-S    HJ      District Champs.

HJ            9-3    OF        BC      Gotta win can't slack off

Silsbee      8-4    Jas        OF      Friday is HUGE!!!

Jasper      8-4    Sil        Kville  Friday is HUGE!!!

Boy, what a mess 21-3A has gotten in to. With so many teams playing each other, someone can go plum crazy trying to figure this mess out.  Go Tigers!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin