Vidor vs. Nederland Predictions? GAME SAT. 2PM

Guest vpirate

Should be a good one..  Hopefully we'll get rolling again...  We're practicing as we speak..  Green's cracking the whip...  I Don't blame him..

Does anyone know who we will start on the mound.  I would like to finally see Hester in a big game.  I think we can recover from last night.  Robi didn't throw to much he should be available to close if needed. 

If Vidor doesn't start Hester they deserve to lose !

Nederland is on a roll and Vidor is in a rut.  The pirates need a shot in the arm of confidence and the dogs are hungry to be in the playoff race.  I think it is anyone's game at this point and feel both are evenly matched talent-wise.  Should be a fun one to watch.  Best of luck to both.

Strike "... on game day and replace with... PERIOD."

Coach Green's reading a message board on game day????

Why wouldn't he be?  How else do you think a coach comes up with his game strategy ;)  All the little league coaches/dads know way more than high school coaches, just ask 'em!  If those dads can't discuss game strategy face to face, what better way to tell a high school coach how to do his job than to post his opinion anonymously on a message board?

Well this one is going to be extremely interesting.  I am cheering on our Vidor team

and am wishing them well in this one.  This is a must win for both teams and I think

the Dogs want the win just as bad as our Pirates.  After our last two losses to the

Panthers and the Bears, I think our Pirates will be back on their ship ready to forge

ahead and steer straight into the path of the playoffs!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin