New Coach?

wosco

Depends on the school.  At a school with an abundance of solid players, a soccer background, and an actual soccer coach, I would say yes.  At a school with very few real soccer players, no real history of soccer success, and a coach who is really a linebacker coach, then i say no.  there's only so much that he can do with a group that has never played before and doesn't play in any leagues in the offseason.

I say yes!!!

How will you get a soccer club without a SOCCER coach. Not a 8th grade PE coach. I am speaking from a losing team...year after year. It is not that some of these schools do not have some talent, if the team can not be put together with the strengths of the players, how will they ever have a good soccer club?

in a galaxy not so far away, wedel had built wos soccer back up a notch or two...they took several area teams, including the bears into shoot outs...sorry to see that soccer has become what it is at wos...

HJ was like that too... we beat some pretty good teams while i was there.  The consistency of the coaching there has been a problem.  I was a four year starter, and I had four different head coaches. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder