HF girls

Guest Ricthepic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel Eyes, that is rediculous. I do not know where you get any of your information from but I would quit getting it from where you are getting it. And I agree...every post you have made and make from this point has no reliability after what you just said. With that said...does anyone know who the next coach will be?

The varsity coach was at the HF girls summer league game tonight.  Is she still being demoted or what?

The last I heard was she would be coaching volleyball at Vidor. She doesn't want to coach against her daughter who will be a senior at HF. Also, she doesn't want to take another basketball job so she can go watch her play.

So her intention IS TO LEAVE??? If so why hasn't she already resigned? Stringing it out will only hurt the kids and delay the chances of landing a quality coach to replace. Or have they already replaced her? I am sure she was there only to watch her daughter. Anyone know her intentions? Coach Volleyball ONLY at Vidor?

A parent from Vidor told me today that they met her and that she will be coaching volleyball at Vidor but not basketball.  They told me that her daughter was staying in HF and she does not want to coach basketball so that she can watch her daughter.

I just heard from a little birdy that the Lady Longhorns have landed a new basketball coach, and I know this is obvious but it isn't the softball coach. Any names or rumors to who this individual is and where are they from? And has the out-going coach resign or is she planning to stay on in some capacity?

• 2 weeks later...

From what I have been able to find out Coach Aguilar coached 3-4 years as an assistant womens coach at Northwestern State University in Louisiana. Have not been able to confirm anything else but did find this out online. Anyone know more? Have the HF girls met him?

I found the same stuff...he was there for a few years and also coached at Mexia and I believe I saw that he was an assistant at Ruston, La before that. Looks to have quite a bit of experience, sounds like a quality pickup.

Seems like our new AD is serious about getting the programs to the next level.

In response to whether the girls have met. I am from HJ, but Yes, he introduced himself and his spouse after the Monday Summer League game at Central. He watched them play the entire game and then they huddled up for introductions. He shook hands with several parents that desired to meet him. He seems to be all about basketball and was really encouraging and praising the HF girls (team)  who by the way played a really great game. Good Luck HF you have talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami