2008 Dayton Schedule

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is...where are all the Barbers Hill fans going to sit after the Dayton fans arrive?? ;D ;D ;D  Seriously though, You guys REALLY need to upgrade/expand the visitors side!!!  Anybody know where the Baytown Memorial team will be hosting their games?

Baytown will play at Stallworth Stadium the same place Lee and Sterling plays. And Yes BH does need to upgrade its visitor side now that they have moved up. You know I don't think that we have had a visitor fill the stands yet though! Huffman came close one year, but I know Dayton will bring the fans!

Dayton needs to upgrade the parking some how then their stadium would be complete!! I don't think its possible though, too bad they didn't relocate the stadium to another area. Oh well

The new schedule is completely different than the original.  when I get a hard copy of it I will get it on here.  But I do know instead of opening with Crosby Dayton will open district play with Kingwood Park.  A nice welcome for Kingwood Park to 19-4A.

The Blackcats under Robert Blackmon will give Dayton a very good game

The school district is buying the property around the stadium to be able to build new parking.  They have added to the parking behind the new home stands and will begin on the new parking for the stadium as soon as possible from what I understand.

What I want to know is...where are all the Barbers Hill fans going to sit after the Dayton fans arrive?? ;D ;D ;D  Seriously though, You guys REALLY need to upgrade/expand the visitors side!!!  Anybody know where the Baytown Memorial team will be hosting their games?

Baytown will play at Stallworth Stadium the same place Lee and Sterling plays. And Yes BH does need to upgrade its visitor side now that they have moved up. You know I don't think that we have had a visitor fill the stands yet though! Huffman came close one year, but I know Dayton will bring the fans!

Dayton needs to upgrade the parking some how then their stadium would be complete!! I don't think its possible though, too bad they didn't relocate the stadium to another area. Oh well

• 1 month later...

Heard today that a possible game between Dayton and Longview may happen and it will be on FSN.

;D wonder who came up with that possible match up  ;D

Wow wouldn't that have been awesome.  Longview playing Dayton on FSN....  I wonder why this did not happen?  Was it Dayton saying no or Longview saying no.  I think that Dayton vs Longview might have been a lil more entertaining to watch than Longview vs Barbers Hill. 

Heard today that a possible game between Dayton and Longview may happen and it will be on FSN.

;D wonder who came up with that possible match up  ;D

Wow wouldn't that have been awesome.  Longview playing Dayton on FSN....  I wonder why this did not happen?  Was it Dayton saying no or Longview saying no.  I think that Dayton vs Longview might have been a lil more entertaining to watch than Longview vs Barbers Hill. 

The word was that Longview wanted a 2 year commitment and that is a little far. Next year Dayton will be able to find a good team to play much closer to home. The late consolidation of the NFISD schools caused some scheduling troubles and it was to late find a suitable early season match up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder