Top Runningback's in The Area This Year?

AJ25

Pitman and Peevey from Vidor...

I hate to disagree but I don't think runningbacks from Vidor will be some of the better backs in any area.

Ok, I would love to disagree with you... Everybody else is sitting here tooting their horns for their players, so who/what says that I can't do the same? And I would bet that you haven't even seen these 2 play, have you? So just because they come from a school that hasn't had a winning history, doesn't mean they can't be successful... Take Brad Croak, 2 years ago from Vidor, for example... He was one of the best in the area, and just because we didn't have a winning season, doesn't take away from that... So stop chastising players just because they come from a losing team...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of them had some very good games vs the quality opponents in district... Peevey had up to and maybe over 100 vs Nederland, and Pitman had some very strong games as well... And they were both sophomores, so there is still alot of improvement, but I think they can have very good seasons this year...

Pitman and Peevey from Vidor...

I hate to disagree but I don't think runningbacks from Vidor will be some of the better backs in any area.

Ok, I would love to disagree with you... Everybody else is sitting here tooting their horns for their players, so who/what says that I can't do the same? And I would bet that you haven't even seen these 2 play, have you? So just because they come from a school that hasn't had a winning history, doesn't mean they can't be successful... Take Brad Croak, 2 years ago from Vidor, for example... He was one of the best in the area, and just because we didn't have a winning season, doesn't take away from that... So stop chastising players just because they come from a losing team...

I havent chastised anyone but show me a stat that shows them as performing well and I'll eat my words.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

Beard makes Michael look week ! You'll see he will lead Lumberton deep into the playoffs.

With all due respect to Beard, Michaels is on a totaly different level.  Sorry, there is no argument here.

Make him look week?  You mean he would be a week behind Micheals in a foot race.  Man the word is weak and you have no one in Lumberton that make Michaels look WEAK!!!!

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

Beard makes Michael look week ! You'll see he will lead Lumberton deep into the playoffs.

So by "deep into the playoffs" do you mean, have a great year, get everybody on the band wagon, and then completely overlook another playoff caliber team because you are so fired up about a Dayton rematch?

Anyways since I have talked a little trash I will give my picks (since Micheal is the obvious #1 I'm gonna skip him)

Snelson made some noise last year at PAM and is only gonna get better (good call Go-Rilla)

And another pick for my boy Go-Rilla has got to be "Heavy" at Northshore

i would have to say c. micheals.  i watched him in the playoffs (the game they lost ) in the rain,

he is definitely d-1. as for as ac beard my nephew, he not as fast or mature as micheals, but he

had a 70 plus td run & one for around 50 yd so he can get to where he is going.  he also doesn't

care for who's in front of him either. my vote has to go to c. micheals,he the real deal. good luck

at stopping wb bruins & micheals this coming yr. go far bruins

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    telexa
    Newest Member
    telexa