Top Runningback's in The Area This Year?

AJ25

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Ht: 5-foot-11

Wt: 195 lbs

Forty: 4.45 secs

Bench max: 335 pounds

Squat max: 545 pounds

Class: 2009 (High School)

The Latest: Michael discusses commitment status — 2/25/2008

Beaumont West Brook running back Christine Michael made a surprising commitment to Texas A&M at last weekend's junior day. However, the 5-foot-11, 195 pound junior made a trip to LSU this weekend that had him rethinking...[details]

COLLEGE CHOICES  INTERESTS OFFER VISIT RECRUITED BY

Florida Medium  None 

LSU: Offer Medium  None Bradley Dale Peveto

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Oklahoma State Medium  None 

USC Medium  None Ken Norton Jr.

Texas A&M: Offer Medium  None Van Malone

Randy Jordan

Rushing   Receiving   KOR

Statistics Att Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg

2006 (So.) 149 1,342 9.0 21   9 79 8.8 1   13 403 31.0

2007 (Jr.) 197 1,214 6.2 24   17 259 15.2 4   - - -

The 2 schools that are in his interest list that have actually offered as of right now according to Rivals.com are Texas A&M & LSU. He probably has other offers from schools that may not interest him, but these are the main ones. Of course, this doesn't mean that the others listed here are not recruiting him because they are. They just haven't officially given a written offer yet. These schools are the ones he's interested in and that are recruiting him.

LSU has not offered christian micheal

Ozen's ....., Dude are you nuts? Where do you think I got this article from man. I copied and pasted it from the Rivals.com website...I have a subscription with them so my info. is accurate. Are you saying that Rivals is lying and doesn't know what they are talking about. Oh, let me guess...you know what you are talking about and Rivals doesn't...what was I thinking? C. Michaels does have an offer from LSU...that I know for sure. Go buy yourself a subscription and you can see what I'm talking about that way next time you come on here and tell me I'm wrong at least you can back it up. Oh, and I'm not about to let the other ridiculous statement you made go unchallenged. One thing that I've noticed that is a constant with you is the fact that you hate all the time on everybody. If it isn't about Isadore or Ozen then you're not impressed are they're not nearly as good, right? At first I thought you were just hating on my little brother all of the time, which you do, but...It now seems thats it's not just on him. It's also on everyone else not named Isadore or Ozen including C. Michaels now! All I can say is lose the jealously and QUIT HATIN and quit being a HATER!!! I mean this statement you made about how the nephew is getting the same if not more attention from recruiters and schools than C. Michaels is just ridiculous. C. Michaels is by far the biggest recruit coming out of SETX in 2009 hands down. He already has 2 offers from major programs and will be getting many more by the time he graduates. USC is looking at him very hard right now...what does that tell you? He has many programs watching him right now besides the 2 that have already offered.

When I say coming out of SETX, I mean the Golden Triangle area 1A-5A for 2009. If Dayton were still in District 20 4A and playing against teams in our area, then Cody Green would have the edge over C. Michaels as the top recruit. Rivals and/or Scout.com has Cody Green as a 5 star QB and he is raking in offers from big time programs such as LSU & Miami just to name a few. A.J. Dugat is rated as a 4 Star prospect on Scout.com and will be getting quite a few offers. If they were still in the area playing ball I would say Green, Michaels & Dugat were the top recruits for 09'.

dugat is commited to TCU but ok mister im not goin to argure wit ya like i sed ISADORE's talent speak for itself and you'll see em on rivals quite a bit because he's getting so many offers he'll be getting an offer from tcu kansas state arizona stanford(if his grades are good enough to go there because they are very prestigous) and i think baylor so we'll see my man

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine Michael

Running back

Beaumont (TX) West Brook

Ht: 5-foot-11

Wt: 195 lbs

Forty: 4.45 secs

Bench max: 335 pounds

Squat max: 545 pounds

Class: 2009 (High School)

The Latest: Michael discusses commitment status — 2/25/2008

Beaumont West Brook running back Christine Michael made a surprising commitment to Texas A&M at last weekend's junior day. However, the 5-foot-11, 195 pound junior made a trip to LSU this weekend that had him rethinking...[details]

COLLEGE CHOICES  INTERESTS OFFER VISIT RECRUITED BY

Florida Medium  None 

LSU: Offer Medium  None Bradley Dale Peveto

Miami Medium  None 

Oklahoma Medium  None 

Oklahoma State Medium  None 

USC Medium  None Ken Norton Jr.

Texas A&M: Offer Medium  None Van Malone

Randy Jordan

Rushing   Receiving   KOR

Statistics Att Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg TD   No Yds Avg

2006 (So.) 149 1,342 9.0 21   9 79 8.8 1   13 403 31.0

2007 (Jr.) 197 1,214 6.2 24   17 259 15.2 4   - - -

The 2 schools that are in his interest list that have actually offered as of right now according to Rivals.com are Texas A&M & LSU. He probably has other offers from schools that may not interest him, but these are the main ones. Of course, this doesn't mean that the others listed here are not recruiting him because they are. They just haven't officially given a written offer yet. These schools are the ones he's interested in and that are recruiting him.

LSU has not offered christian micheal

Ozen's ....., Dude are you nuts? Where do you think I got this article from man. I copied and pasted it from the Rivals.com website...I have a subscription with them so my info. is accurate. Are you saying that Rivals is lying and doesn't know what they are talking about. Oh, let me guess...you know what you are talking about and Rivals doesn't...what was I thinking? C. Michaels does have an offer from LSU...that I know for sure. Go buy yourself a subscription and you can see what I'm talking about that way next time you come on here and tell me I'm wrong at least you can back it up. Oh, and I'm not about to let the other ridiculous statement you made go unchallenged. One thing that I've noticed that is a constant with you is the fact that you hate all the time on everybody. If it isn't about Isadore or Ozen then you're not impressed are they're not nearly as good, right? At first I thought you were just hating on my little brother all of the time, which you do, but...It now seems thats it's not just on him. It's also on everyone else not named Isadore or Ozen including C. Michaels now! All I can say is lose the jealously and QUIT HATIN and quit being a HATER!!! I mean this statement you made about how the nephew is getting the same if not more attention from recruiters and schools than C. Michaels is just ridiculous. C. Michaels is by far the biggest recruit coming out of SETX in 2009 hands down. He already has 2 offers from major programs and will be getting many more by the time he graduates. USC is looking at him very hard right now...what does that tell you? He has many programs watching him right now besides the 2 that have already offered.

When I say coming out of SETX, I mean the Golden Triangle area 1A-5A for 2009. If Dayton were still in District 20 4A and playing against teams in our area, then Cody Green would have the edge over C. Michaels as the top recruit. Rivals and/or Scout.com has Cody Green as a 5 star QB and he is raking in offers from big time programs such as LSU & Miami just to name a few. A.J. Dugat is rated as a 4 Star prospect on Scout.com and will be getting quite a few offers. If they were still in the area playing ball I would say Green, Michaels & Dugat were the top recruits for 09'.

and as i said Micheals does not have an offer from LSU he told me he was committed then i look on rivals and doesnt see him on the commitment list

ozen's finest, i gave you the credit your boy deserves. so did everyone else. now this thread is about TOP RUNNINGBACKS OF THE AREA NEXT YEAR. it's NOT another thread about your boy isadore. you got your credit that you were searching for. NOW, i think i speak for everyone, we are getting tired of hearing about all this stuff. him getting mentioned every now and again in certain threads like other players do is fine, but c'mon man. enough is enough.

He's giving him no more recognition than Cody Hussey was getting during football season when there wasn't a thread on this site without Codys name on it.

exactly you type whatever you want to type and i'll type what i want to type i never said stop posting anything about lumbertons players...........i think its jus the fact that they hate to see ppl from ozen suceed now if it would of been an LB from brook to get an offer they woulda of made it seem like its the greatest thing ever......so i will promote isadore as much as possible

He's giving him no more recognition than Cody Hussey was getting during football season when there wasn't a thread on this site without Codys name on it.

exactly you type whatever you want to type and i'll type what i want to type i never said stop posting anything about lumbertons players...........i think its jus the fact that they hate to see ppl from ozen suceed now if it would of been an LB from brook to get an offer they woulda of made it seem like its the greatest thing ever......so i will promote isadore as much as possible

ok, cody had already achieved "greatness" if u will. everyone posted about him, not just lumberton people. no one even knew who this isadore guy was, until he started forcing him down our throats. everyone knew of hussey. there is a big difference. and none of us have anything against ozen and their players success. they always have a lot of scholarship players, how could we hate on that?

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

Beard makes Michael look week ! You'll see he will lead Lumberton deep into the playoffs.

Micheals is the biggest recruit in the area by far

i beg to differ Isadore is getting the same if not more attention then him........

Dude please!  Go the the 5A website and look at top backs next year rankings, Micheal's name is at the top of the list.  You have guys all over the state that route for other teams saying that Micheal is the top back in the state.  Isadore's name isn't even in the top 10 LB rankings, let alone top prospects.  Only in your blue and yellow mind.  Be happy the kid got offered from Auburn, but lets not start typing ridiculous statements like this!

Beard makes Michael look week ! You'll see he will lead Lumberton deep into the playoffs.

With all due respect to Beard, Michaels is on a totaly different level.  Sorry, there is no argument here.

ok, cody had already achieved "greatness" if u will. everyone posted about him, not just lumberton people. no one even knew who this isadore guy was, until he started forcing him down our throats. everyone knew of hussey. there is a big difference. and none of us have anything against ozen and their players success. they always have a lot of scholarship players, how could we hate on that?

ok so know you know him and will be knowing of him for along time to come the kid's gonna be special.....

ok so know you know him and will be knowing of him for along time to come the kid's gonna be special.....

Not according to the coaches in your district!  What was he second or third team all district?

Hope he does great.  I love seeing locals play on Saturday.

think about it most people that got all those accolades are having a very hard time getting into college so i rather not make all district and get a division 1 scholarship so looks like to me isadore is winning anyway

Not according to the coaches in your district!  What was he second or third team all district?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder