4.….Vidor……….LCM/Nederland

5…..BC…………..Silsbee/Jasper

6.…Westbrook....Channelview/Atascoita

7.…Nederland.....Lum/Vidor

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

10..Hardin-Jefferson………HF/WOS

That scrolling Huffman placement is just priceless........GREAT JOB!!!!!   ;D ;D

89-2 I thought we were tight.....................  ???

;D ;D ;D

LOL I tried to get a rise out of Ruth on a pm but he is to nice as always. LOL Man I tell you  go the BH games last year and take it on the chin for the Blue and White and he throws me under the bus.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings/Next opponent

1.….Barbers Hill.......GP/FB

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

3....LCM.........Vidor/Central

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

That scrolling Huffman placement is just priceless........GREAT JOB!!!!!   ;D ;D

Huffman was not even on the list until a few people complained.  Once they put them on the list the GT area folks complained they were not in their area and should not be inlcuded.  I thought it was great Huffman was not only included, but had a special animation just for them.

See.....We Still Tight Bro!!!!    ;D ;D 

Rankings/Next opponent

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

Huffman was not even on the list until a few people complained.  Once they put them on the list the GT area folks complained they were not in their area and should not be inlcuded.  I thought it was great Huffman was not only included, but had a special animation just for them.

Ok just checking  8)

Does anybody reading all of this who has watched actual games played think that any team besides BH is actually better than Westbrook?

Are you talking about this year's Westbrook team ? If so, I certainly do. Nothing against Westbrook but they do not have the team they had last year. Especially now that Wallace is out.

Midcounty,

Please read my post correctly. I trust you were not at the WB vs PNG, WB vs Vidor, WB vs Ozen, WB vs Nederland games where WB handled them all pretty easily. Again, just take your time and read correctly.

Evidently the consensus is that there are five local teams better than Westbrook.  They were the best team in this area last year, but no where close to being that this year.  Answer to your question: Yes I actually think BH is better than WB, and yes I have seen almost all of the top 10 teams play.

BH 8

Westbrook 2

@ Houston Christian tourney.

Rankings/Next opponent

2.….PNG…………Dayton/Ozen

8.…Jasper………….OF/BC

[move]Huffman[/move]

9...Silsbee………..BC/HF

Ok just checking  8)

You guys want me to get you a room.  ;D ;D

Does anybody reading all of this who has watched actual games played think that any team besides BH is actually better than Westbrook?

Not knocking Westbrook, but they looked very young and small this year.  Not the same team as last year. 

Midcounty,

Please read my post correctly. I trust you were not at the WB vs PNG, WB vs Vidor, WB vs Ozen, WB vs Nederland games where WB handled them all pretty easily. Again, just take your time and read correctly.

Vidor did not play Westbrook this year. Rained out.

I was just being nice ;D

I hear ya...Nothing against Westbrook. I know several of their players and parents...good people. They just aren't as strong this year.

Hey 09 you stirring the pot again? Ha Ha

I was just being nice ;D

I hear ya...Nothing against Westbrook. I know several of their players and parents...good people. They just aren't as strong this year.

I think he was.....I'm  just here to cleanup the mess.  ;) Hey, good visting w/ you @ the game Saturday....Nice ballgame too.

I was just being nice ;D

Same here bro was a good game almost not to good. Hey 09 we were talking about Atascocita check this out.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschoolsports/results.html?site=default&tpl=Standings&SearchType=Standings&Sport=29&DistrictID=9&SearchDate=04%2F08%2F08&SearchDateEnd=04%2F08%2F08

Man I did not know that they were that good. Have to check them out in the playoffs.

I think he was.....I'm  just here to cleanup the mess.  ;) Hey, good visting w/ you @ the game Saturday....Nice ballgame too.

I was just being nice ;D

Same here bro was a good game almost not to good. Hey 09 we were talking about Atascocita check this out.

This is the hidden content, please

Man I did not know that they were that good. Have to check them out in the playoffs.

Atascocita has an ok record. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317