Hardin Football

Guest blade_65

Do mean the university of Hardin aka U of H.  The big surprise is when are they going to get the DC from New Caney and His son to play Quarterback.

They lost alot of talent from the football team for next year. I personally don't think they will be as good this upcoming football season as they were this past one. I do think however that they will make the playoffs again and will probably take second in district.

Hardin will be alright and the Dickey kid will make them even better but they will not be better than this year! their JV team was awful. With Dickey at QB and Stelly at RB, they will be good but no way better without a kid like Marsh to throw to.

Hardins losing too much to be as good as this year. They will be lucky if they evan make the playoffs at all. And yes Hunter Davis will be alright but teams can double cover him if they have to (but i doubt they have to). That is why Mash had such a good year because they had 2 WR to worry about next year they will only have one.

Do mean the university of Hardin aka U of H.  The big surprise is when are they going to get the DC from New Caney and His son to play Quarterback.

That's rich coming from you blade but Dickey is a good kid and dad wants his son to play for a good Coach. Coach Dickey and his son are class acts and now I become a Hardin fan. Hopefully they lay the wood to EC and bust your world  Blade.

He has not signed as of yesterday. He is still talking to basketball coaches and recruiters still has not decided on a sport to play. But he is good enough to play any sport on the next level. I just hope he don't wait too long.

But back to the thread, I think they have a very good chance at playoffs next year. They had several young varsity players that gained experience. The offense that is left has another whole year with Coach Haynes. I think they will be just fine next year.

I agree. I think our young defense will feel much more comfortable next year and will really suprise some people. This off-season has been very successful. I also think our tougher schedule will help us prepare ourselves for our district. My predictions for next year in no certain order will be

IN:

Hardin--I think will have a good all-around offense, with a pretty solid defense.

Kountze--Alot of heart, well-coached.

Anahuac--Really young last year. Not losing too many key players. Probably the best back in the district.

OUT:

EC--Are they going to try to play next year with out TT?

Buna--Lost too many

Warren--They may be the dark horse if they work hard now.

Deweyville--Not for another year or so.

Guest ECBucFan

OUT:

EC--Are they going to try to play next year with out TT?

OK, you got EC figured out...The Bucs are shutting down the whole program.  ::)

Actually, your post reminded me of something I wrote back in July '07, when this same issue was raised: ....... EC has made playoffs about 11 or 12 years in a row, and has been district champs the majority of that time... TT has played the last two years. Point is, as awesome as Tremaine is, EC plays team ball. I don't see that coming to a screeching halt. JMHO. 

EC lost an incredible athlete and leader in Thomas, and some other very, very valuable talent. However, that does not mean the house is empty. Far from it, you will see.

i believe that deweyville will be in i dont know which team the will knock out of you list but they will definitely be one of the 3 best teams in the district

I also thought of Deweyville. They played everyone in our district good except for us. I guess that is why it didn't catch my attention. I think it will either be Kountze or Deweyville getting in as well as Hardin and Anahuac.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder