COACH FOSTER GOES TO STATE AS A PLAYER AND NOW AS A COACH FOR THE SAME SCHOOL.

AS ANY OTHER COACH DONE THAT,I NO MR.DICK WOULD NO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CATMAN,

Help me out here.  I believe that was in the late 80's(do not remember the exact year).  BS played Paducah and lost.  They did have the dubious honor of having the record for highest aggregate score in a championship game.  BS never quit.  They continued to played even until the end. The thing that sticks out from that game in my mind is that Paducah wanted the record and the fans at the erwin center booed Paducah for the lack of class.  Big Sandy has always been a class act win or lose.  Best of luck to Big Sandy and Coach Foster.

CATMAN,

Help me out here.  I believe that was in the late 80's(do not remember the exact year).  BS played Paducah and lost.  They did have the dubious honor of having the record for highest aggregate score in a championship game.   BS never quit.  They continued to played even until the end. The thing that sticks out from that game in my mind is that Paducah wanted the record and the fans at the erwin center booed Paducah for the lack of class.  Big Sandy has always been a class act win or lose.  Best of luck to Big Sandy and Coach Foster.

1988.  Paducah and Will Flemons were tough.  Won it in 87 as well.

CATMAN,

Help me out here.  I believe that was in the late 80's(do not remember the exact year).  BS played Paducah and lost.  They did have the dubious honor of having the record for highest aggregate score in a championship game.   BS never quit.  They continued to played even until the end. The thing that sticks out from that game in my mind is that Paducah wanted the record and the fans at the erwin center booed Paducah for the lack of class.  Big Sandy has always been a class act win or lose.  Best of luck to Big Sandy and Coach Foster.

1988.  Paducah and Will Flemons were tough.  Won it in 87 as well.

I knew that I was in HS at the time.  My dad was a HS BB coach and we went every year to the tourney.  I remember that Paducah was good.  THanks for the year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder