COACH FOSTER GOES TO STATE AS A PLAYER AND NOW AS A COACH FOR THE SAME SCHOOL.

Come On DR.THE C... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Man I have to have something to talk about and pick fun with. You have bragging rights... My Brookeland team, caught a flat tire (EARLY)... >:(

But I sure hope BS wins it...(Knock on wood)  ;D

I dont know much about GRAFORD but the team we (Brookeland) played in the 2nd round (Kopperl). played Graford to 2OT's til they finally lost 40-36...

We beat Kopperl 69-65 in OT.....

HUBBARD SHOULD HAVE BEAT GRAFORD,BUT THEY LET THEM OFF THE HOOK--------DR.THE C... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was wondering if I could join the conversation. I was in the Ozen discussion but their fans don't wanna discuss anything anymore.

I'm not familiar with Hubbard or Graford. But I'm sure Graford is looking to have another successful run this weekend. Are they 1-A?

Guest DickVitale

AS ANY OTHER COACH DONE THAT,I NO MR.DICK WOULD NO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did he WIN it as a player? That would seperate him from a lot of coaches who have just gotten to Austin as a player...If so, and he is able to win it as a coach, it would put him in some elite company... ;)

Guest tigersvoice

AS ANY OTHER COACH DONE THAT,I NO MR.DICK WOULD NO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Did he WIN it as a player? That would seperate him from a lot of coaches who have just gotten to Austin as a player...If so, and he is able to win it as a coach, it would put him in some elite company... ;)

ALERT, Forum!!  There has been a DickieV sighting.  Refer to quote above.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476