**21 3A All District Team**

KFDM COOP

Guest bleed orange

21 3A was not as watered down as the others but I still believe it should be district awards, 5 first teamers, 5 second teamers and then honorable mention. One more thing, I am a little puzzled as to why Jenna Angelle is not on this list. The twins were the heart and soul of that team and also the leaders.

Before this thread gets out of hand let me just say a couple of things........

The All District Team is chosen from the Head Coaches of Each District.  THey know these kids better than anyone (as far as attitude, work ethics, comrodary, etc.).  They nominate the kids BUT, they are not allowed to vote for their kids.  They choose the MVP's (based on votes) and then the rest is assigned by the number of votes they get.  After the 1st and 2nd teams are chosen by the number of votes, the remainder is put on the Honorable Mention List. 

Congrats to all the girls.  And to my BC girls way to go.  Congrats to all the coaches for picking the best and for giving your endless hours to your team.  Sometimes parents want to cut you down.  I applaud you for your time and commitment to your kids.  Its funny you never hear a parent knock a coach when he winning but lose and wow.

By george, I think I have figured out a solution (work with me here)....

Put every team in their own sub-district and then have the fans of their respective teams pick All-Sub-District selections from their team.  That way, everyone's happy...right!!

I have to agree with cardfan and hjhawks when they say that the coaches are basically in a lose-lose situation because even when you are winning, someone will find something to knit-pick over (like playing time).  To all the coaches (from all of the schools)...thank you for the sacrifice you make to help mold our young people into our future adults. 

Guest tigersvoice

By george, I think I have figured out a solution (work with me here)....

Put every team in their own sub-district and then have the fans of their respective teams pick All-Sub-District selections from their team.  That way, everyone's happy...right!!

I have to agree with cardfan and hjhawks when they say that the coaches are basically in a lose-lose situation because even when you are winning, someone will find something to knit-pick over (like playing time).  To all the coaches (from all of the schools)...thank you for the sacrifice you make to help mold our young people into our future adults. 

Very well spoken, stang4life.  Have a karma kiss. 8) :-*

I disagree that coachs are in a lose=lose situation. They have what I believe is the greatest gig in the world. They get to help young people reach for their best and teach them life experiences. As for giving their time they are getting paid. And the coachs who do their best are strong individuals who can take anything anyone else says and move on. I believe its just a difference in oppinions and thats Okay.I know from experience they worst thing for a coach is the feeling when I made a mistake and cost my kids a game. All you can do is try to put them in the best situation with the chance to win and If I made the wrong call no-one had to say anything I beat myself up enough. It doesn't matter if I agree with anothers call or not the only thing that matters is we all want whats best for our girls. You Orangefield fans I applaud you for sticking up for your girls, I wish for more HJ fans would speak-up. Oh but remember when we play OF you are not my friends for a day ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think 90% of the people understand how it works.  However, any process of any validity puts KK Little as MVP.  And that isn't taking one thing away from Ang Green.  If you would switch Green and Little, you get pretty close to accurate IMO.

There is no valid argument here about MVP. Ang Green is it, its OVER. There is no point in being biased or jealous. You are wasting your emotions here. Bobcat4life, in response to the other locked thread; I have known numerous of the Silsbee girls for a while now & I know that you in fact did not pay for any of Ang Green's AAU affairs or anything. She played for Houston teams throughout the years of which her parents expensed and drove her back and forth to Houston & tournaments. It may have been Brandi Fowler you helped. She played for a Lubbock AAU team. Paying for girls you've never even met from an opposing high school team? Seriously, I do not care how big your heart is, that is utterly outrageous. Obviously there is some dishonesty floating around here. Face the facts.

Guest bleed orange

I think 90% of the people understand how it works.  However, any process of any validity puts KK Little as MVP.  And that isn't taking one thing away from Ang Green.  If you would switch Green and Little, you get pretty close to accurate IMO.

There is no valid argument here about MVP. Ang Green is it, its OVER. There is no point in being biased or jealous. You are wasting your emotions here. Bobcat4life, in response to the other locked thread; I have known numerous of the Silsbee girls for a while now & I know that you in fact did not pay for any of Ang Green's AAU affairs or anything. She played for Houston teams throughout the years of which her parents expensed and drove her back and forth to Houston & tournaments. It may have been Brandi Fowler you helped. She played for a Lubbock AAU team. Paying for girls you've never even met from an opposing high school team? Seriously, I do not care how big your heart is, that is utterly outrageous. Obviously there is some dishonesty floating around here. Face the facts.

I knew you would come on here and say something stupid. It's your trademark. Stupid is as stupid does. You do not have a CLUE what you are talking about. You just like to ramble don't you? You don't know if he did or not and who cares. There are people who make their living off of AAU. Are they dishonest, you bet. They reel you in and tell you your kid has potential and that they can get them a college scholarship when all along they are sucking you dry. Anybody that make a living off of AAU basketball is in it for the money. That's their living. Bobcat4life did not make his living off AAU. It was old fashion hard work. He only tries to help kids and adults. I do not agree with everything he says or does. But I can tell you, his heart is in the right place.

I could have sworn the other thread was locked because it got off topic.  If you want to start a "You're lying, no you're lying" argument, then start a new topic and at least have the stones to name it what it is.  This is supposed to be about the 21-3A all district team.   ::)

Guest bleed orange

I could have sworn the other thread was locked because it got off topic.  If you want to start a "You're lying, no you're lying" argument, then start a new topic and at least have the stones to name it what it is.  This is supposed to be about the 21-3A all district team.   ::)

I agree, stay on the subject. Sorry I could not help myself. Congrat's to all the girls again.

Haha "Stupid." I could've sworn it was the other way around. Thats probably while I'm laughing everytime I get on here. I love the emotion! ;D & I would know, I've went to lots of the young lady's tournaments and I know that the Green's do not need anyone to pay for anything. Okay, so YES back to the topic..More ignorance and crying shall be entertained from the "high and mighty" OF and supporting schmucks...

Respect for OF went from total to 0.000000000

8)

Don't worry Orangefield is used to not getting any respect! 

Orangefield Girls don't worry, we are the DISTRICT CHAMPS! Proved a many of people wrong this year, couldn't be any more proud. I don't agree with some of the picks, congrats to the girls who made it. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder