I said DUKE is overrated!

Just because of a loss doesn't mean their overrated. Sure they should win these games, but when everyone is gunnin for you your gunna slip up sometimes. They will be in the runnin till the end...

Duke should have at least 3-4 more losses this year. PITT exposed them and we didnt know it at the time, Wake brought it up again and Miami took advantage and really exposed them.

Are they the #2 team in the country - No.  However, are they still one of the best ten or so teams this year, Yes.  ANd they are capable of going to the Final Four again.  THey do shoot a lot of threes, but they also play terrific defense and force turnovers.  And their guard play is excellent, which is what drives tournament success.

Let me guess scooter you are a North Carolina fan? Duke is not overratted by any means every team in NCAA has a bad stretch during the season I am just glad that ours is coming now instead of during the tournament.

I see your pretty new on here---I'm a Longhorn fan. And in the tourney I think Duke only goes 2 deep. if not a loss early like last year.

Let me guess scooter you are a North Carolina fan? Duke is not overratted by any means every team in NCAA has a bad stretch during the season I am just glad that ours is coming now instead of during the tournament.

I see your pretty new on here---I'm a Longhorn fan. And in the tourney I think Duke only goes 2 deep. if not a loss early like last year.

There are a lot of teams in the nation that would love to go two deep into the tournament.  I mean they are 22-3 and first in the ACC which is historically the toughest basketball conference in the coountry (but down a bit this year) and have beaten UNC on the road, Marquette on the road, Clemson, Wisconsin, (all ranked) and Maryland twice.  They do lack post presence, but how many teams have a dominant post presence.  Wake beat Duke at their own game, and Miami almost let them back in after the worst half of basketball I have seen Duke play.  Will I be surprised if Duke loses before the Sweet 16?  No, it's the NCAA tournament!  But I also won't be surprised in they get to the Final Four.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83