Game of the Year??

I surely hope it will be HJ vs. Navasota this coming Tuesday night.  It'll be the very same Regional Quarterfinal game, in the very same gym, against the very same team as last year-- with the very same result, I hope.  That was the best game we played last year.  The Rattlers are all back and pumped up for revenge.  We will have to beat them the same way we beat them last year: with crazy, all-out, full-court hustle.  I'll never forget the look on their PG's face when Donahoe made that Superman dive to steal his dribble...  the multiple scrums on the floor for loose balls that ended with Trey dunking two-handed, with three Rattlers hanging all over him...  Colby's insane sprint/dive/crash & burn to tip the ball from behind and prevent a breakaway layup, which I thought sealed the game for us, and was probably the defensive play of the year.  Yeah, we're going to need to bring that same intensity Tuesday night.  If we can do that, again, all game long, no 3A team in the state can beat us. 

I surely hope it will be HJ vs. Navasota this coming Tuesday night.  It'll be the very same Regional Quarterfinal game, in the very same gym, against the very same team as last year-- with the very same result, I hope.  That was the best game we played last year.  The Rattlers are all back and pumped up for revenge.  We will have to beat them the same way we beat them last year: with crazy, all-out, full-court hustle.  I'll never forget the look on their PG's face when Donahoe made that Superman dive to steal his dribble...  the multiple scrums on the floor for loose balls that ended with Trey dunking two-handed, with three Rattlers hanging all over him...  Colby's insane sprint/dive/crash & burn to tip the ball from behind and prevent a breakaway layup, which I thought sealed the game for us, and was probably the defensive play of the year.  Yeah, we're going to need to bring that same intensity Tuesday night.  If we can do that, again, all game long, no 3A team in the state can beat us. 

I know that you keep every score from last year in your phone, but do you keep the play by play as well? ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder