J'Covan Brown And Tramain Thomas Nominated

Guest Ozen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

Tremain was NOMINATED, J'Covan was SELECTED...They selected 20 and will select 4 more...A nomination is a good thing too, and the EC community should be very proud as well...I am pulling for J'Covan, but I honestly have my reservations about his selection, given the circumstances..I don't think that the committee was aware of his playing status...They selected strictly from the AAU circuit, and I have issue with that part...Just my 2 cents... ;)

Tremain was NOMINATED, J'Covan was SELECTED...They selected 20 and will select 4 more...A nomination is a good thing too, and the EC community should be very proud as well...I am pulling for J'Covan, but I honestly have my reservations about his selection, given the circumstances..I don't think that the committee was aware of his playing status...They selected strictly from the AAU circuit, and I have issue with that part...Just my 2 cents... ;)

I guess I shouldn't let the AAU circuit surprise me anymore since my kids play it. But are you saying this kid was picked through his AAU performance and not the high school stats? You mean to say McDonald ALL-American has slithered down this low?

Guest DickVitale

Maybe the committee believes he deserves a second chance.

::)...

I guess I shouldn't let the AAU circuit surprise me anymore since my kids play it. But are you saying this kid was picked through his AAU performance and not the high school stats? You mean to say McDonald ALL-American has slithered down this low?

Yeah, that is why I have issue with it...To be named McDonalds AA, you should be a intragal part of your HIGH SCHOOL TEAM...This year he was not..But was still selected...THAT, I have issue with because a kid like Tremain who exhibited ALL of the qualities of a McDonalds AA, was only nominated...I DO have an issue with that..

Yeah, that is why I have issue with it...To be named McDonalds AA, you should be a intragal part of your HIGH SCHOOL TEAM...This year he was not..But was still selected...THAT, I have issue with because a kid like Tremain who exhibited ALL of the qualities of a McDonalds AA, was only nominated...I DO have an issue with that..

I am with you on this one, Dick. I might could understand if a player missed due to injury, but for disciplinary reasons, NO WAY!!! McDonald's AA just dropped in my book.

I agree Dickie. Sad time for McDonald's AA

Has anyone heard of Jarvis Benard??? he should defenitly been nominated over Tramain Thomas.... He is 10 times better than TT will ever be! ;D

u are crazy dont get me wrong jarvis is good but he is not as good as TT and  he is to small to play with the top players in the coutry he is very skilled but he would get pushed around in the AA game

Has anyone heard of Jarvis Benard??? he should defenitly been nominated over Tramain Thomas.... He is 10 times better than TT will ever be! ;D

u are crazy dont get me wrong jarvis is good but he is not as good as TT and  he is to small to play with the top players in the coutry he is very skilled but he would get pushed around in the AA game

WHAT!!!??? Jarvis is way better than TT, he may not be big but is fast, and can drain 3's, Tramain is good in football but he cant touch jarvis in basketball

WOW....Nominated for Mc D.'s All-American.......T. Thomas equals WINNER!!!  Team Leader, Great Character, Hard Worker, Humble, Unselfish, and then receive some individual attention...it's the right way to do it and maybe enough to deserve the honor....Why are we giving out recognition for the future potential that some kids possibly have???  Go and earn it....The problem lies with the kids first, but we do not help the situation any when somebody nominates a player based on how good he might possibly be.....One of the very first qualifications should be , is to actually play in High School the year the award is given...Seems pretty simple!

Guest DickVitale

WOW....Nominated for Mc D.'s All-American.......T. Thomas equals WINNER!!!  Team Leader, Great Character, Hard Worker, Humble, Unselfish, and then receive some individual attention...it's the right way to do it and maybe enough to deserve the honor....Why are we giving out recognition for the future potential that some kids possibly have???  Go and earn it....The problem lies with the kids first, but we do not help the situation any when somebody nominates a player based on how good he might possibly be.....One of the very first qualifications should be , is to actually play in High School the year the award is given...Seems pretty simple!

If you look at this thread, you will see that those are my EXACT same sentiments....Just look...I agree 100% about this point. That is why I said, I had a problem with that particular nomination.

Guest stevenash

If he was not selected, I DEMAND another chance for him.  After all, he is "just a kid" and "we all make mistakes".  Somebody(s) out there is trying to "hold this kid back".  Obviously a conspiracy against the kid who is not at fault.

Guest DickVitale

If he was not selected, I DEMAND another chance for him.  After all, he is "just a kid" and "we all make mistakes".  Somebody(s) out there is trying to "hold this kid back".  Obviously a conspiracy against the kid who is not at fault.

Dude.....Let it go...new topic...PA Memorial's season is over, he is NOT going to the Mickey D's game, so just let it go...@#$%! You people really kill me sometimes...You keep beating a dead horse..JUST LET IT GO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder