*HJ vs. Coldspring/70-35 HJ Wins/COMMENTS*

KFDM COOP

Darn, I got on here to answer a post I saw earlier today from a parent complaining about sub playing time and it's gone.Couldn't believe this time a year someone was complaing about that when the team was 27-5.Hard to believe the team could have done much better to this point.When you look down the HJ bench on the boys or girls squad it's hard to believe you could find a much better or more qualified group to make basketball decisions than those 2 groups of coaches.Congrats girls on a great win and a terrific season .Hope to see ya this friday.

It was removed, and I am glad that person chose to do so.  In coaching.....  you can NEVER make everyone happy!  I really mean NEVER!  It is your fault if you lose and it is your fault if you don't win enough.  I have even been told after a baseball game that it was my fault that we lost because our dugout was positioned so the sun was in our eyes....

Anyway,the time to judge the success of this years team will be when we are picking up equipment.  Not now.... there are still 6 games left on "our" schedule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder