Lumberton @ LCM 02/12

emac08

Quote from: Hollywood12 on February 10, 2008, 03:14:24 PM

the raiders have stepped it up i dont think is gonna be a close game at all

neither did central

or PNG. Ned... everyone always counts out lcm but they have showed us over and over there a good team... its going to be close but im not counting lcm out at all i say lumberton1- LCM2

1-0 Lumberton. Could any other fans that were at the game tell me the problem was with #2 on Lumberton's side?

EDIT: That's the final score......

#2 has a problem with his mouth, and attitude. He's a great player, but voices his opinion way too much. When the ref confronted him though, he was standing quietly, and the ref jumped his case, and no one on either team could figure it out. The ref was calling some bogus calls against lumberton though. Kinda frustrated everybody. The whistle was heard alot throughout the second half. It was definitely a tough game for both teams. The ball was moved decently by both teams. Lumbertons defense was pretty solid tonight, as was LCM's. But neither team could find the net. There were very few shots on goal, and some great saves by Lumbertons keeper. Overall, a very close game, and the sportsmanship between both teams throughout the game was as good as i've ever seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder