Dayton Vs. OZEN

Ozen takes this one. Dayton just needs a close game here to help them against the upcoming 3rd place playoff spot against LCM. Dayton just needs to do what they do best. It may be hard to do, but Dayton needs to have a game plan for LCM and bring that to Ozen to work out the kinks. If they can get some of the things to work against Ozen they can fine tune the rest for LCM. I know this sounds kind of crazy, to give up a game before it starts but, if it is not going your way Dayton, you may want to work on some of your plays for the LCM game.

Guest DickVitale

All I know is that it is going to be some cheating going on in Dayton tommorrow night!!  ;D ;D They are trying to do WHATEVER they can do to get in the playoffs...No worries though.. ;)

All I know is that it is going to be some cheating going on in Dayton tommorrow night!!  ;D ;D They are trying to do WHATEVER they can do to get in the playoffs...No worries though.. ;)

Just like the cheating that went on last year after Dayton SWEPT Central then was told there would be a coin toss.

BOTH TEAMS AGREE ON THE OFFICIALS!

Guest DickVitale

Well if Dayton were playing anyone else, they would have a shot to get in the playoffs with a win, but  ::)....Central will get the 2nd spot and LCM the 3rd....sorry...blame the people who made the district schedule!! ;D

Guest DickVitale

its called recruiting. But i have noticed that Rice worked a little harder than on this years freshman group.

Central smoked ozen freshman by 25.   also ned fresh and vidor fresh beat ozen

This years fresh group for ozen was the worst group i have seen since ozen opened

Dude....Please refrain from showing ignorance on the message board...(I am working on saying things a bit nicer, especially when people on here just don't know any better!) Recruiting? WOW....Incredible...Recruiting?...(ok, Dickie, be nice) That is really not the case....(OK I did it.. ::))

Guest DickVitale

PAST...No, not at all MR. CAT...It is P-A-S-T not P-A-S-S, buddy :D....Do they teach English and grammar in Big Sandy?? ;D...I was referring to the 2001 team when giving an example about how to beat a  team such as Yates...Big school stuff, CAT...BIG school stuff... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder