Central vs. Nederand Predictions?

I have to go with BMT. on this one. Nederland is very tough at home but with the loss to Vidor on their home court and getting eliminated from the playoffs as well, they may be a little down at this time. Nederland can play with the Jags, it will just depend if Coach English can get them up to go out on a good game. I believe Central should win but would like to see Nederland pull an upset. My "New York Theory" not to get confused with other theory's on this board.

Bullet, pride was never a consideration. Nederland has a young group of players with basketball skills. They are not as tall as Central nor as quick, which may be Nederlands undoing. The Bulldogs are a fundamentally sound team. At times they can be unstoppable, but I have noticed at times they do not play together as well as they should. If Central can shut down Chris Hammond, keep his point total in the low teens, Central wins big. Gulley will control the high ground for Central and should keep a lot of points from being scored by the Bulldog big guys. Nederland will have to be getting a lot of points from Torres and Pitts as well as Hammond with the rest of the team pitching in at least 15. I really do not expect a blowout here, but it may depend on what kind of attitude Nederland arrives with. If attitude and pride could be used as the same word, then forget this post, I will agree with you. For next season, I would like to see Nederland play a preseason schedule with teams that will actually help them improve, not just give them easy wins.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder