OK what away games do you hate to go to,and why?

Guest bulldogbark

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Nederland and PNG because of parking, i've been to PNG one time and had to park way down the street in a neighborhood.

i hate goin to lcm, but now that will change with the big video screen, then i would have to say png and nederland because they are so DANG LOUD, and i have to agree that we have bad parking, luckily i have family that lives down the road the stadium is on so we always have a parking spot :)

I don't like going to HF. Their visitors stands are horrible. If you have kids with you you have to watch them like a hawk so they don't fall though the stands.

Add Buna to my list too. I hate the light poles infront of the visitor stands.

Livingston stands are kind of cool. You have trees directly over the visitor side. Always good if you play them early in the season when it is hot. What is crazy is looking down and realizing you are over their neighbor's property. :shock:

Livingston stands are kind of cool. You have trees directly over the visitor side. Always good if you play them early in the season when it is hot. What is crazy is looking down and realizing you are over their neighbor's property. :shock:
Do not, I repeat, do not feed the birds. :shock: :lol::lol:

Well i went to west brook and my dad went to west orange so I have been going to those games since i was 10 months old and now that WOS is in 3a alot of the stadiums bother me cuz they have a capacity of like 5 people. Especially the smaller 3a schools. Although the anahuac game was good cuz you could practically hear everything the coaches said on the sidelines.

of, anahuac, hf ...but hf makes up for it w/ their food, bc does have too many bugs but its just to keep our legs warm :lol: but i wish we could do something about our grass, if you've played on it youd notice its about ankle deep....too bad we dont start our season in may and play till august because once we play one game on that field our bermuda turns brown, its like clockwork.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder