22-3A Who makes playoffs? Top3

Guest RBarker

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFC77------------ liking it, but missing ya'll at the same time. tell everyone i said hey, and to get there butts to the workouts. playa said there was some ya'll needed to get after. best wishes to all of you as ya'll start next week. when i see ya'll again ya'll better be prepared to bring it!  Keeep in touch. 

AFC77------------ liking it, but missing ya'll at the same time. tell everyone i said hey, and to get there butts to the workouts. playa said there was some ya'll needed to get after. best wishes to all of you as ya'll start next week. when i see ya'll again ya'll better be prepared to bring it!  Keeep in touch. 

He's one of us now.  ;D Looked pretty good with that eater in your hand today. LOL

alright now guys...this isnt some kinda "huffman chatroom" yall go out to dinner or something. ha!

anyways like etbu said, we were only about ten/twelve points away from winning district. I think all the Liberty fans,players,excoaches will agree that the season would have gone totally diffrent if we would have won that coldspring game.

But, i like when everybody underates us. its been going on forever.

O, and ETBU, OLDTIMER in the past couple weeks ive been getting phone calls/text messages reminding me that Liberty has never lost to Huffman. In fact a saw someone last week at Walmart that thought i should be reminded of this fact....THE PRESSURE BUILDS. ;D

etbu,

Good Try - No I do not think that Huffman will win the district - but I also have no doubt that Huffman will be a team that will play every down and any team playing them had better have their chin straps tightened and ready to play.

Hope to score a touchdown or two - lol  ::)

Tracy Woods is staying At North Shore... Don't know if I'm late knowing this. C-town could use him, but I think they'll be OK.

Is he the running back I was talking to a Indian fan last week and said he is going to be back home this year.

well, Im not trying to hate on Tarkington. But, im sure theyre not going to be as good without brooks. (and just for you new guys... thats not very good)

Ive always thought Shepherd could be better. I remember my soph. year when we played them theyre varsity was made up of mostly soph.s and jr.s.....(we killed em 63-21 or something) oldtimer probably remembers that. But those guys should have alot of returns this year.

Im not too sure about coldspring though. they always have a good team though. sure would be nice to beat them this year. we havnt beat them since they got put back in out district acouple years ago..

I will root for all of the teams in district 22 and really hope we do well in nondistrict against district 21. Get tired of being the red headed step child for them in football.

district 21-3A. PUNISH.

Instead of coming over here and running your gap better worry about Hardin stomping a dry mudhole in your team. Does Bufford or Buna play six man football now or did they merge  with Vidor?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder