22-3A Who makes playoffs? Top3

Guest RBarker

Guest etbu

1. Cleveland  (stacked)

2. Huffman    (good senior group)

3t. Splendora  (young)

3t. Coldspring  (coldspring)

Yea who knows how this will play out but Huffman needs to get off to a good start and get use to winning again. Moving up to four-a with the lack of killed us but hope that will change. I am telling you from what I hear if Cleveland can keep that Coaching staff in tact they are going to make some noise in the next year or so. They have some young and energetic Coaches if they  can hang onto them can build Cleveland into a powerhouse. We have a very good Coaching staff  and if our boys will listen to them we will be OK. Just not much talent over this way the last two years.  Good to be back down again and look forward to rooting for each of your teams this next year in all sports.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Woods is at Cleveland they win district. No one in that district can tackle that beast. If that offends anyone sorry, but it's true. I'm surprised that Heavy is leaving NS. They play 2 games on TV, and all their good players go big time.

If Woods is at Cleveland they win district. No one in that district can tackle that beast. If that offends anyone sorry, but it's true. I'm surprised that Heavy is leaving NS. They play 2 games on TV, and all their good players go big time.

Yea, I think there was some off the field issues being the reason he is coming back. He's a stud thats for sure. 

If Woods is coming back they are solidified as District Champs, I thought they would do that without him. They have HUNGRY COACHES, LOTSA TALENT, LOTSA RETURNERS and a Town that is behind them 100% this equals D.C. I also think Huffman will be in the running with Liberty, Coldsprings in the hunt also. But don't forget about Splendora, Head Coach Chris Nelson  has already set the bar high in Splendora with records of going back to back UNDEFEATED district champs. He may lack in depth and talent but remember no one picked Splendora to win district this year and not only did they win but undefeated in district for the second year. Nelson still has lotsa love for the game and also a damned good motivator!! Going to be fun in the fall that's for damned sure!!!!!!!!!!!! You know when all the hiring went down when Nelson was hired there were some hurt feelins when Tullos didn't get the job, But Nelson came in and shown everyone he was the right man his record speaks for itself and Tullos is at Cleveland and so does his. It was in their stars to be where they are at and both have excelled, I am proud to personally know both of these great Coaches! Yall keep up the good work your players love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Woods is coming back they are solidified as District Champs, I thought they would do that without him. They have HUNGRY COACHES, LOTSA TALENT, LOTSA RETURNERS and a Town that is behind them 100% this equals D.C. I also think Huffman will be in the running with Liberty, Coldsprings in the hunt also. But don't forget about Splendora, Head Coach Chris Nelson  has already set the bar high in Splendora with records of going back to back UNDEFEATED district champs. He may lack in depth and talent but remember no one picked Splendora to win district this year and not only did they win but undefeated in district for the second year. Nelson still has lotsa love for the game and also a damned good motivator!! Going to be fun in the fall that's for damned sure!!!!!!!!!!!! You know when all the hiring went down when Nelson was hired there were some hurt feelins when Tullos didn't get the job, But Nelson came in and shown everyone he was the right man his record speaks for itself and Tullos is at Cleveland and so does his. It was in their stars to be where they are at and both have excelled, I am proud to personally know both of these great Coaches! Yall keep up the good work your players love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tullos Indians will beat Splendora...

the football program changed since he got there

Guest etbu

Guys you will freak when you see the new scoreboard they are going to put in our new stadium. $108,000.00 and has a jumbotron and a live feed. We will have the best three-a stadium within a hundred miles of Houston. Should be ready next spring and you fellers are going to luv this mother jammer.  8)

Guest etbu

y does my reply to PLAY keep getting erased?

I don know but the one that you put last night called out a kid about his Taks test? Hitting below the belt in my opinion and he is a kid so ease up.

Guest etbu

We (Huffman) start our seven on seven with Hardin, Crosby and Baytown Memorial tomorrow. I will report back on how the teams look and will see what it is. You hands that are playing in the north league from our district let us know what up.  From what I hear Hardin is a seven on seven machine.

Guest etbu

hey etbu,

how did we do tonight? wasn't able to make it. hope we did well!

Ok Hardin won three, Huffman went 1-1-1, Baytown Memorial 0-3 and Crosby 1-1-1. Huffman was missing like half our but none the less Hadin laid the wood to us. They have this seven seven down big time.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that much respect is to be given to the Cleveland Indians but there offensive line and d line aren't what you would call All-District picks or Honorable mention for that matter. Also their defense is fast but lacks heart. Huffman comes in second with a returning quarterback, strong senior class and speedy under class men, I believe Huffman will be a contender. Coldsprings comes in third just because of the year they had last year i will give them the benefit of the doubt because Splendora can't do it again!!! ;)

ETBU........... how did we do 2night?

Rained out bro if you can believe that. Ha Headed over to SP and watch the boys play a football game called basketball. LOL Tell you what Kingwood Park has some isssues with sportsmanship BIG TIME. Hate to say it but cannot wait until they play Smiley or in this case North Froest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245