**OF vs. HJ/54-47 HJ WINS/COMMENTS**

Guest bleed orange

I just witness a really good basketball game. We turned the ball over and missed to many easy shots and you can't do that against a good team. Yes Hardin Jefferson is a good team. It was a hard fought game by both teams. The atmosphere was electric. Good crowds on both sides. I actually came out of this game feeling good. Nobody likes to lose but someone has to. I think this game prepared both teams for the playoffs. Also I found out what kind of person Poppabearstar is. He is a good guy. He tried to make good on our bet. But I could not take it because it was in fun. You are a class act my friend. There was a lot good sportsmanship between the girls. I can't say enough about this game. Now lets both go kick some butt in the playoffs and meet in the regional finals. No food bets with you Poppabearstar. LOL ;D Like I have room to talk.

Both teams wanted tonights game really bad and they both gave all they had. It was a classic Orangefield-HJ game. These 2 teams will give it their all if its for a District Championship or for a box of rollos from the concession stand. I was really impressed with the Orangefield defense tonight because It made our team work hard. Both teams will be better after this contest for the playoffs. I wish we could go to a neutral court for a warm-up game saturday just for the atmosphere. Oh well wishful thinking I quess I'll have to wait untill the Reginal Final. See ya there111 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Also the media only showed one girls game and you know which one it was. They showed 2 boys game and one of them was in Jasper. Congrats to the Central Jags. I have become good friends with their coach over the years and I think she is awesome. Guess who I am coach? Girls sports still gets NO LOVE. ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin