Vidor @ Central 02/05

Well I just hope Travis keeps finding ways to get the ball in the back of the net. He proved to me by doing it against LCM, and I have a good feeling he is going to do it against Central. It's just he can't do it himself. Tim, both Victor's, and Jacob Glover (when he comes back) are going to have to step it up to match Travis' tally. I have a very strong feeling about this game for some reason, I guess due to what happened last year in the first game when we lost 3-2, when certain things happened with the refs that I'm not gunna make excuses about.

Go Pirates! Wish I was there to see it,  :'(

And to Travis, keep it up bro, the sky is the limit for you right now. You make me proud to be your brother, and if you keep at it, you'll find yourself playing college ball. But don't get used to me complimenting you,  ;) Haha JK.

Good Luck Guys, It's going to be a good one. ESPN Classic better be on their way.  ;D

final 3 -1 vidor wins

central scored off a header in the first min of 2nd half

vidor ties up with a pk by travis g when a central plyer handed a ball in the box

vidor takes lead with 8 min left off a corner kick and the ball some how deflected in

vidor seals it with 3 min left when tim scores a pk

a really nice win for vidor.  they putting a firm hold on a playoff spot with these recent wins.

No one has a firm hold on a playoff spot.  We are not even half way through district.

you're right.  i forget how polarized this district is.  there is very little middle ground.  i will say that two wins in a row against teams who will be fighting for the last playoff spot puts them in good position, at the moment, at least. 

um austin..they  looked nto as good as last year... offense was really only when fernando got free and created somehting...he played decent..honestly i thought he has had better games..lol..had a couple of nice attempts on goal..basically their only ones...hit a free kick off the crossbar like at teh half field circle..it was nice...other than that i would say vidor played a much better passing controlled game...and didnt get too crazy with fouls...so..

word of advice to vidor...on corner kicks...put some guys on the posts...central would not have scored..just saying...and also try to win the balls in the air in your own half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty