Central vs. Ozen Predictions?

Guest tigersvoice

If we control the boards, hustle,  and don't turn the ball over a lot, we win.  We lost the last game because they hustled to lose balls and grabbed key rebounds in the 4th quarter.  With that being said, Ozen should be the heavy favorates in this contest.

Good grief, Soulja1, why don't you just add "And don't miss any of our shots" to the keys to your win and then you can't miss.  If ANY team that does the three things you point

out they will win about 80% of their games. :o

If we control the boards, hustle,  and don't turn the ball over a lot, we win.  We lost the last game because they hustled to lose balls and grabbed key rebounds in the 4th quarter.  With that being said, Ozen should be the heavy favorates in this contest.

LOL at soulja............OZEN keeps rolling on their way to Austin.............and if anyone didnt know ozen could possibly meet Central for a third time in the playoffs if they make it far enough so they will have a third time to redeem themselves because their is no way central is beating ozen on their homecourt...........Soulja dont you remember what happen last year in ozen's gym?? Rice was on the bench wit his legs crossed because he was losing by 30 i think we see an encore of that Tuesday.............  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good grief, Soulja1, why don't you just add "And don't miss any of our shots" to the keys to your win and then you can't miss.  If ANY team that does the three things you point

out they will win about 80% of their games. :o

In other words, smart guy, we need pretty close to a miracle in this one.  The things I mentioned, we havn't done good all year.  We actually didn't do it well in the last meeting. 

LOL at soulja............OZEN keeps rolling on their way to Austin.............and if anyone didnt know ozen could possibly meet Central for a third time in the playoffs if they make it far enough so they will have a third time to redeem themselves because their is no way central is beating ozen on their homecourt...........Soulja dont you remember what happen last year in ozen's gym?? Rice was on the bench wit his legs crossed because he was losing by 30 i think we see an encore of that Tuesday.............  :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol....We'll see....We'll see.  We know Panther gym is a tough place to play.  I would be nice if we split the series here and meet yall in the playoffs.  Let me get my head out the clouds.  One game at a time.  Ozen is just another game on the schedule.  ;D ;D

Let me repeat myself. Ozen will not  get past regionals this year. A Houston team is waiting around the corner for them. 8)

Let me repeat myself. Ozen will not  get past regionals this year. A Houston team is waiting around the corner for them. 8)

ozen is more then ready for them i promise you

All I ask for is that I can find you guys after regionals and boast. I want you and my close family member (Dickie) to buy me lunch at Chili's and listen to me brag how Yates destroyed Ozen in 2008.

Guest DickVitale

::) ::) ::)...OK...I can't WAIT...Thats all I can say...The excuses will be flying all over the place!! Yates had better figure out a way to get SOMETHING out of that pathetic HISD district they are playing in! PITIFUL! How do you lose by 100 points? (Houston Austin)..Just plain pathetic teams in that district..When the playoffs start, they will be in for a rude awakening! ;)

::) ::) ::)...OK...I can't WAIT...Thats all I can say...The excuses will be flying all over the place!! Yates had better figure out a way to get SOMETHING out of that pathetic HISD district they are playing in! PITIFUL! How do you lose by 100 points? (Houston Austin)..Just plain pathetic teams in that district..When the playoffs start, they will be in for a rude awakening! ;)

Dickieboy! Start saving your money. I think I'll upgrade to Brentwood Country Club for our luncheon.

All I ask for is that I can find you guys after regionals and boast. I want you and my close family member (Dickie) to buy me lunch at Chili's and listen to me brag how Yates destroyed Ozen in 2008.

let em talk dick he wont b saying dat cum regionals.........thats if yates even make it

There is 3 games left.  If, and that's a big fat if, Central runs the tables and beat Ozen and the last 2 teams, we could finish with two losses in district.  Ozen would have one loss and could lose to their last 2 teams.  Seriously doubt that this would come into effect, but hey, I've seen wierder things in HS sports.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu