Kelly Loses To Conroe 2-1

Kelly lost an exciting game to an undefeated Conroe team.  Kelly scored first and with no time left in first half .. Conroe scores a good goal and ties it 1-1.    Second half was a well played half...  until...  a  PK was called against Kelly with about fifteen left in game.  PK good.. Conroe leads 2-1.    Lots of heated action to finish the game with kelly having two great opportunities in last five,  game ends 2-1... Conroe players were disciplined and good players.....

I was told Conroe is one of the best teams in the state. Kelly, missing Matt Kirby, came out with a lot of intensity and maintained it throughout the game. They gave this very good 5A team all they wanted with a PK being the only separation. I was glad I was able to witness this performance. Bulldogs should be proud of their effort.

Kelly will be facing ... as they have the past four years.. the first round will be FW Nolan.  Kelly did get first round bye...  If all goes well Matt K will be back and the rest of the team will continue what they did against Memorial and Central.  Great play by the rest of the guys.

Kelly will be facing ... as they have the past four years.. the first round will be FW Nolan. 

Weve only faced Nolan the last two years so this will make three... Three years ago when the seniors now were freshmen Kelly played an El Paso team at home, and lost to TCA in the next round.. just trying to help you with the kelly history, coach

I was too busy telling people how bad you all were at soccer in the past to have time reading the history of Kelly.. sorry.. but now that you said that I do remember these guys won district that year and it was the last year to have done that. that would make sense.. but i was told we have lost to nolan four times in a row or some fact like that.. again.. i am old and forgetful.. soooo maybe i am wrong again..  thanks for history...  good part is..  we will win this game... 

A girfriend of mine at A&M went to Nolan.  Let's just say if their defense is as stingy as she was, expect a low scoring game.   ;) 

ahahahaha!  well played, sir.

Just be glad this wasn't a baseball game.  Nobody would have a chance of getting to second base, then. (rim-shot)  Thank you.  Thank you.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

A girfriend of mine at A&M went to Nolan.  Let's just say if their defense is as stingy as she was, expect a low scoring game.  ;) 

ahahahaha!  well played, sir.

Just be glad this wasn't a baseball game.  Nobody would have a chance of getting to second base, then. (rim-shot)  Thank you.  Thank you.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Haha thats funny stuff right there...

When and where is the game ?

I believe it is Saturday the 16th in Fort Worth at Nolan Catholic HS

Does that mean the Bulldogs will go over two weeks without playing ?

Three weeks ago I would have told you we have no chance..  The last three games and the last two practices we have had... I completely have changed the outlook..  We will be in the state tournament..  Depending on being healthy or not will dictate do we get past San Antonio Central.... healthy we win..  The guys have completely become focused at the rite time.. last three games have done great and I dont see Nolan being what Conroe was.... The team is ready

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin