*HJ vs. Jasper Updates/LISTEN TO BROADCAST HERE/87-80/HJ WINS*

Great game for both teams. Bailey couldn't miss!! Man, what a performance!!! HJ fought back after each Jasper run. Real impressed with Jasper's team tonight. They didn't come to just play, they came to win. Congrats to the Hawks. Each player had his moments doing his part in the win tonight. Jarvis had some clutch shooting when we needed it. It took everything we had for this one. Great job both teams.

I have not seen a 3-pt shooting display like that in hs ball.  That was incredible.  Looked like we switched to a triangle-and-2 to push Bailey and Spikes farther out-- and they were still making some of those forty+ footers.  If they can shoot like that again at home, I doubt Silsbee will be able to withstand such a barrage.

We told each other after the first quarter Bailey couldn't keep that 3 point shot going. We soon realized we kept saying that after each quarter. But he did finally change, he just started shooting and making them from farther out. He didn't stop making them until the final buzzer. Your right setxslam, Silsbee better be ready to play!!!

I Enjoyed this game better than any game that I have attended this year, Spikes(28 Points) and Bailey(32 points), really made the HAWKS Coaching staff make a quick adjustment to realize that Spikes can shoot the jumper 30 to forty feet out, and Bailey is not the only player that can shoot, I applaud these young men, both H-J and Jasper, its not about getting into fights like other teams its about dedication to the game. Number 3, for HJ, Spikes#10 from Jasper( spikes I heard you was sick with the flu, great game), and Bailey #5 from Jasper, I think you 3 have showed me what point guards are made of.    Congrats to both teams, I enjoyed it.

I have slept on it, and thought about it over coffee this morning, and I still haven't figured out how we scored more points than they did!  Some of those shots looked like...  I mean...  my gawd...  [stammer, stammer, convulse]...  I wonder why they even bothered crossing half-court before shooting!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317