Texas/Texas aTm predictions?

I've gotta favor Texas in this one.  they've been playing good basketball, and they are coming off their most convincing win in Big 12 play (over a Tech team that owned aTm a few weeks ago).  aTm finally got a win, but they still aren't clicking.  I'm hoping Texas can sneak in and get this one before aTm gets it together and starts playing the way the were at the beginning of the year.  Texas by less than 10.

Ags. Just bigger and better.  They've got their stuff straight now. A&M by at least 10.

they might be bigger, but even if the ags pull this one off, i don't know that they're the better team this year.  Texas is young, but they're really, really good. 

i take it back... you were right, i was wrong.  Texas looks terrible so far.  the aTm team from the beginning of the year is back.

What happend to that???

Uhm how about you go watch the game and you will see moron. Its all good though. Because Texas will still be playing at the end of March. Gay and m will still be at home.

Ya watched the game.....i also saw the 20 point lead A&M jumped out to in the 1st. Ya and Jones didnt go balistic on em either.

Because this is a home game for A&M I had to go with my Aggies.  Not to mention A&M has owned UT is football and basketball the last few years.  I know, they tend to split the basketball season, but since it was a home game, i had to go with the ags, and they didn't let me down.

humiliation on a public thread possibly...I mean a guy with a name like bullet corrects me on a thread, not only am I humiliated, but now I'm scared. Not many tougher names than bullet.

i don't know that i did anything that would humiliate the guy, although if it does, he can always remove his post.  as for the name bullets, well, i'm just a big teddy bear :).  there, i fixed it. 

humiliation on a public thread possibly...I mean a guy with a name like bullet corrects me on a thread, not only am I humiliated, but now I'm scared. Not many tougher names than bullet.

i don't know that i did anything that would humiliate the guy, although if it does, he can always remove his post.  as for the name bullets, well, i'm just a big teddy bear :).  there, i fixed it. 

Doctor Samson why even enage or fall into his trap? Bullet is always the hero of his own stories have you not noticed? He is trying to one up Bh89-2 so let him alone. Besides Gig'em is about to win their third in a row.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin