*Central vs. Dayton/DAYTON SHOCKS CENTRAL *

Congrads to Dayton.  They have football athletes that can run with us.  They hustled to loose balls, they made big shots, played defense on us as well as I've seen a team play us yet.  #23 for Dayton was the player of the game.  This guy made pressure free throws, got to the rim and finished and everything.  They were quick to the ball on defense and had key steals by playing the passing lane. 

My Jags on the other hand....

Guard play was horrible tonight.  We missed 3's, making silly passes, not handling the press corectly,  and not feeding the bigs.  Dayton didnt' have an answer for Gulley on the block and we went away from it.  Charleston just didnt' look like he wanted the ball on the block.  Officiating wasn't that great, but it went both ways.  We had our chances, but we couldnt' keep Daytons athletes from getting to the rim.  I got tired of seeing that darn alley-oop inbound play from Dayton.  They get all the props from me.  Think this lose serves us well.  Hopefully, this remind the kids you can't be consistant and win these games down the stretch by playing subpar ball. 

If I am not mistaken I think 23 is Dugat and your right bro they do have some nice looking athletes. I saw them in the BH tour and was shocked they lost two and out. Have to chalk that up as just getting done with football.

soulja---Why was the crowd so small and the gym so quiet last night?

The last time Dayton played at Central the place was very loud

Our fans pretty much thought we was going to handle Dayton.  The only games that us Jag fans will pack the hous is Ozen or a playoff game.  Basically any big game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin