LCM@OZEN ANY PREDICTIONS ??

THEBRAIN

Guest DickVitale

What a difference hitting a great "stride" makes, huh?  My how the comments are once again changing this time of year!  ;)...Guys are Finally realizing what I have been saying all along? WOW, I am impressed!  ;D

My comments didn't change.  I'm just noticing how Ozen all of a sudden got better and are playing on another level as of lately.  The have my respect and I actually picked them to beat us the first time.  If we dont' start 'hitting our stride' soon, we won't beat Ozen the second time.

Guest DickVitale

All of a sudden?  Its called hard work and teaching.  Last year, the EXACT same thing happened.  Great teams mature and start clicking just at the right time. They don't celebrate a couple of December wins, because lots of times teams tend to peak too soon.  Central, I think, will be OK, too.  They are not playing bad basketball, and a kid like Gulley will beat you if you let him. Calvin (Rice) is doing a good job with them, and they will be dangerous come playoff time. ;)

when I say all of a sudden, I meant that they have reached that next level that Ozen always have been known to be on.  Last years team reached this level right at playoff time.  I agree that we will be dangerous and we will get better.  I just hope it comes soon or atleast before we tangle with you guys again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder