Game 2: Hardin Jefferson @ Silsbee Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE

Guest A-TOWN

fans dont matter when the other team has more talent  :o

don't be ignorant.  not only can you not back that statement up, i think there are a lot of people on here outside of HJ's fans who won't agree with you on that.  Silsbee played a great game last night, and got a good win.  We don't need you to come on here spouting off at the mouth for us to realize this.  You haven't been on this site in over a month, but somehow it doesn't surprise me that you found your way on here today.  We didn't hear anything from you after the first silsbee/hj game.  That didn't surprise me either.  I've been reading posts on here about this game since last night, and the HJ and Silsbee fans have both been very respectful of each other and of the teams.  Even Mwhizzie himself has been pretty reasonable.  Now you want to come on here and make these little petty comments that will only incite anger out of the HJ fans.  What's the point?  If you can't add something with some actual value to the thread, then stay off it.

pwned.jpg

dude i have all the right to get back on here and tell all yall HJ preps that you aint the shizzz no more ever since yall won state which is in the past you thought you where better than Silsbee but your not and they proved that dont get mad cause i am on here telling people that said Silsbee would never beat HJ that there wrong cause if you do than your a liar and two faced

i love how you assume people are preps by the way they cheer for their team....let me start by congratulating Silsbee for their deserved win over h-j....that gym is a tough place to play.... but on to what i wanted to talk about you say silsbee is better then hj but that is defently not true...yall are a good ball club but not good enough yes yall were better last night but look at the stats h-j missed over 15 free throws not to mention we came back from a 15 point deficit in only a quarter and a half.... over all yall are not better then h-j but im not going to mention when we beat yall by 18 the first time but o well.....GREAT WIN SILSBEE 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ST4life... i was really just trying to keep this thread from turning into what it's turned into, a bunch of back and forth between fans and little to nothing about the game.  a lot of that is my fault, and i've already apologized for it.  you were in fact just talking to MWhizzie, and once again, my fault for saying anything, but i've seen you do similar things before and turn whole threads into arguments (and Mwhizzie as well, which was why i wanted to stop it).  i think you accused me of talking crap on silsbee before... i'm pretty sure the only time i've ever said anything against silsbee would've been when you and i went back and forth before, and even then it was little or nothing against the school itself.  in general the worst thing i would've done would've been predicting HJ to beat them.  If you'll read this and the other thread, HJ has almost unanimously been respectful and congratulatory to silsbee after this game, myself included.  i just didn't want you turning that into something nasty by talking noise, but at this point it doesn't matter, we're already there.  congrats once again to silsbee on a nice win, and good luck to both teams the rest of the way out.

Just remember they were talking this after beating HJ last year also....then need I remind you that HJ won state and you sat and thought what could have been...........

Enjoy your 2 point victory....you guys earned it last night!!!!

We will see you in a few weeks and prove why we are better than Silsbee!!!!!!!

HJ by 19 at HJ!!!

Silsbee by 2 at Silsbee!!!!

Man you guys are way better than us!!!!!!!

Just remember they were talking this after beating HJ last year also....then need I remind you that HJ won state and you sat and thought what could have been...........

HJ by 19 at HJ!!!

I concur everything this man just said we did dominate yall at our place and a 2 point win is a win but im gonna say that HJ isnt gonna have to worry about playing Silsbee for a tie breaker this year just like last year they will choke and lose to someone they are suppose to beat...but if they dont then we will have Trey B back and HJ will win by at least 15.

HJ by 19 at HJ!!!

I concur everything this man just said we did dominate yall at our place and a 2 point win is a win but im gonna say that HJ isnt gonna have to worry about playing Silsbee for a tie breaker this year just like last year they will choke and lose to someone they are suppose to beat...but if they dont then we will have Trey B back and HJ will win by at least 15.

Trey will not be back for the possible playoff game with Silsbee on teh weekend of Feb 15-16th.  He will have to be out at least one more week after that.

St4life makes me laugh.. does anyone ever notice that when we win he is nowhere to be found but as soon as something good happens for silsbee he is all over the thread saying there the best.. not taking anything away from silsbee great win it was probably one of the best highschool basketball games ive been to..but saying that yall 2 point win was not that impressive seeing we didnt have trey. not that trey is like lebron and drops 30 a game for us but he would have been a huge factor in rebounding no doubt.. so i see it this way with trey back in a few weeks if we play yall again i see it being a different ballgame.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin