1970 Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Report Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Nederland I think. But this season, who knows? Quote
spidersal Posted Monday at 03:07 AM Report Posted Monday at 03:07 AM Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP Quote
1970 Posted Monday at 02:45 PM Report Posted Monday at 02:45 PM 11 hours ago, spidersal said: Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP I haven't been keeping up with them, but just offhand I wouldn't have thought so, for some reason. And btw I don't know what's happened with Lee over the years, they used to always field a pretty good team IIRC. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Monday at 04:11 PM Report Posted Monday at 04:11 PM Massey projections have this one 48-7 Nederland. Reagan 1 Quote
spidersal Posted Monday at 07:28 PM Report Posted Monday at 07:28 PM Baytown went to 3 schools and since I have moved from Baytown the Hispanic population has grown a bunch. It is probably close to 60% now. Also you have had a bunch of families move into the Barber’s hill district. They have had a huge drop off in athletics since the 60’s - Lee only, 70’s, and 80’s - Lee and Sterling Quote
Lamar1996 Posted Monday at 08:03 PM Report Posted Monday at 08:03 PM GP by as many as they want. Mountain Goat, Reagan and CS. 1 2 Quote
baddog Posted Monday at 09:45 PM Report Posted Monday at 09:45 PM Nederland by whatever it takes to win. Reagan 1 Quote
Razor Posted Tuesday at 01:35 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 01:35 AM 5 hours ago, Lamar1996 said: GP by as many as they want. It's Galena Park (1-5) not Galena Park North Shore...I'll take the Dogs in this one Quote
Mountain Goat Posted Tuesday at 02:28 AM Report Posted Tuesday at 02:28 AM Galena Park is BAD. Bulldogs in an absolute beat down with the 2s and 3s getting lots of reps. Quote
Lamar1996 Posted Tuesday at 02:10 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 02:10 PM 12 hours ago, Razor said: It's Galena Park (1-5) not Galena Park North Shore...I'll take the Dogs in this one Yes, I understood that. My prediction remains. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 02:11 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 02:11 PM Just now, Lamar1996 said: Yes, I understood that. My prediction remains. Bet? Quote
Razor Posted Tuesday at 02:31 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 02:31 PM Heck, I will take Nederland -30 since GP by "as many as it wants" Quote
navydawg31 Posted Tuesday at 05:39 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 05:39 PM 3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Bet? That’s what you call a troll… he won’t dare to bet you on this game. outanup, Mr. Buddy Garrity and Razor 2 1 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted Tuesday at 05:45 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 05:45 PM 3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Bet? Don't think it is right to gamble on high school sports. You should know better than this being a moderator an all. CS., Razor, tvc184 and 1 other 4 Quote
Razor Posted Tuesday at 05:59 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 05:59 PM I wouldn't take the bet either if I were you, but you did open the door for that invitation with your comment Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Tuesday at 09:18 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 09:18 PM 3 hours ago, Lamar1996 said: Don't think it is right to gamble on high school sports. You should know better than this being a moderator an all. I do know better. Bet on games all the time. Particularly ones where someone has Galena Park beating Nederland "by as many as they want". That's what we call in the business "fish". But it's very obvious you are trolling and you should know better. bullets13, Mr. Buddy Garrity, Razor and 4 others 6 1 Quote
Austin1985 Posted Tuesday at 11:59 PM Report Posted Tuesday at 11:59 PM Should be a running clock situation navydawg31 and AggiesAreWe 2 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 7 hours ago Report Posted 7 hours ago DCTX has Nederland as a 42 point favorite. Quote
1970 Posted 6 hours ago Report Posted 6 hours ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: DCTX has Nederland as a 42 point favorite. Yeah, GP is definitely in a down year. But their halftimes are usually pretty interesting if not entertaining; typically lots of student and sometimes parent involvement. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 10/6/2026 at 4:18 PM, AggiesAreWe said: I do know better. Bet on games all the time. Particularly ones where someone has Galena Park beating Nederland "by as many as they want". That's what we call in the business "fish". But it's very obvious you are trolling and you should know better. Just being my helpful self! 😀 National Problem Gambling Helpline Call or Text: 1-800-MY-RESET (or 1-800-522-4700) Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said: Just being my helpful self! 😀 National Problem Gambling Helpline Call or Text: 1-800-MY-RESET (or 1-800-522-4700) But I don't have a problem. I win. My bankroll proves it and my book can reluctantly testify. 😉 myrecordwashorrible 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.