Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, CCRed said:

Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN.  It’s their sorry new website. 

If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX.   Seams the are currupt and out for money.   Their own web sites don't even work.  Something very fishy on what's going one.   I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit.   You pay for a service and get locked out.   Not cool. 

Posted

I almost signed up the other day then heard the format was changed. I went back and had a look to see for myself what everyone was talking about then I decided not to sign up. Since Barbers Hill isnt in SETX ''coverage area" any longer I was just looking for another option to get info on BH and the district they are in. The Baytown Sun is my best bet.

Posted

I am going to give it a week for them work through the “kinks”.

Are there any other options to be able to find scores quickly? I like to follow a lot of teams from all over Texas. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,968
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    DCleater40
    Newest Member
    DCleater40
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...