Austin1985 Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM Report Posted Thursday at 04:54 PM I hate it. All of it That's the post Red Boyou, KF89, One4All and 3 others 6 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:23 PM 29 minutes ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Discussion on the Tepp & Stepp thread. Quote
KF89 Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM Report Posted Thursday at 05:55 PM 1 hour ago, Austin1985 said: I hate it. All of it That's the post Facts Quote
bulldawg64 Posted Friday at 08:28 PM Report Posted Friday at 08:28 PM It sucks BigMike0726 and Austin1985 2 Quote
NHSBulldogFan Posted yesterday at 12:17 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:17 AM God Awful BigMike0726 and bulldawg64 2 Quote
CCRed Posted yesterday at 12:47 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:47 AM Live broadcasts don’t seem to be working NHSBulldogFan and marshman 2 Quote
Eazy Posted yesterday at 12:55 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:55 AM My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Quote
CCRed Posted yesterday at 12:57 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:57 AM Just now, Eazy said: My sign in doesn’t work apparently. Can’t watch anything Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. Quote
Eazy Posted yesterday at 12:59 AM Report Posted yesterday at 12:59 AM I emailed support. But they are probably out watching football games. Austin1985 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted yesterday at 01:00 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:00 AM They're trying to reboot the system Quote
LCM 83 Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:03 AM Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Quote
CCRed Posted yesterday at 01:05 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:05 AM 1 minute ago, LCM 83 said: Pick a hell of tome to shut down. I'm so done with Dave Campbell's Football. I want my money back. Same here Pepper Brooks 1 Quote
Lightning/Eagle Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM Report Posted yesterday at 01:08 AM Same, just got home from volleyball game to watch and can't sign in. Very frustrating! Quote
LCM 83 Posted yesterday at 02:04 AM Report Posted yesterday at 02:04 AM 1 hour ago, CCRed said: Same here. It’s not YOUR SIGN IN. It’s their sorry new website. If you want to pay for NFHS you can pick up the games on DCTX. Seams the are currupt and out for money. Their own web sites don't even work. Something very fishy on what's going one. I done hired a lawyer for a class action lawsuit. You pay for a service and get locked out. Not cool. Quote
Boneyfinger Posted yesterday at 09:50 AM Report Posted yesterday at 09:50 AM I absolutely hate the new format. This morning I emailed DCTX and told them to cancel my subscription and auto renew. As a long time subscriber, it's been fun but I'm done. Red Boyou 1 Quote
Who That Posted yesterday at 01:31 PM Report Posted yesterday at 01:31 PM Yep" it sucks..! Couldn't login to anything. The old way was just fine. Texanlive.com will never be the same. 🤌 Austin1985 1 Quote
Texasminuteman Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM Report Posted yesterday at 04:22 PM I almost signed up the other day then heard the format was changed. I went back and had a look to see for myself what everyone was talking about then I decided not to sign up. Since Barbers Hill isnt in SETX ''coverage area" any longer I was just looking for another option to get info on BH and the district they are in. The Baytown Sun is my best bet. Quote
ya_know Posted yesterday at 05:44 PM Report Posted yesterday at 05:44 PM I am going to give it a week for them work through the “kinks”. Are there any other options to be able to find scores quickly? I like to follow a lot of teams from all over Texas. Quote
Austin1985 Posted yesterday at 06:17 PM Author Report Posted yesterday at 06:17 PM 8 hours ago, Boneyfinger said: I absolutely hate the new format. This morning I emailed DCTX and told them to cancel my subscription and auto renew. As a long time subscriber, it's been fun but I'm done. #like Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.