WOSdrummer99 Posted August 22 Report Posted August 22 This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Should be Monday for tickets to be available Reagan 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 22 Report Posted August 22 I'll be in my usual spot in the press box for this one. Looking forward to kicking off the season. Yeoj 1 Quote
spidersal Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 WB will be more talented than the Bulldogs. Bulldogs will not be able to score much. It will be interesting to see if the Bulldogs play any defense this season Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 2 hours ago, 2trill said: I think wb start the season 0-2 If they get swept by Mid-County I'll have ALOT of questions for the WB folks. 😆 Quote
Yeoj Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 2 hours ago, 2trill said: I think wb start the season 0-2 After the Bruins win Mid-county Madness week 2, can we keep the Bum Phillips Bowl trophy in Beaumont till next year? jimbob82 1 Quote
2trill Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 32 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: If they get swept by Mid-County I'll have ALOT of questions for the WB folks. 😆 Get them questions ready then cause it’s coming Quote
Yeoj Posted August 23 Report Posted August 23 2 minutes ago, 2trill said: Get them questions ready then cause it’s coming 39 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: If they get swept by Mid-County I'll have ALOT of questions for the WB folks. 😆 After WB wins Mid-county Madness, don't get scared for October 2nd. 😁 Quote
navydawg31 Posted August 24 Report Posted August 24 Nederland’s defense imo will keep them in games. Front 7 are the strong point of the team. Offense may struggle, especially along the offensive line it seems to be the weak point on the team, I do have WB winning this one. Nederland has to play mistake free error free football and don’t get into any 2 or 3rd and long downs to have a chance. Looking and hoping the costly penalties that shot them in the foot a lot last year have been corrected this year… Quote
spidersal Posted August 24 Report Posted August 24 The defense better be tremendously better than the past several seasons I don’t think they have been any good since Spell retired The LB’ers and secondary must be much better this season. I have heard that the offense has not been good in the 2 scrimmages Quote
Alpha Wolf Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 On 8/22/2026 at 4:07 PM, AggiesAreWe said: I'll be in my usual spot in the press box for this one. Looking forward to kicking off the season. I wonder why this one is being played on Thursday instead of Friday if BU is on the road in Lumberton on Friday? Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 Just now, Alpha Wolf said: I wonder why this one is being played on Thursday instead of Friday if BU is on the road in Lumberton on Friday? Official shortage is what I was told. Quote
Alpha Wolf Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Official shortage is what I was told. Ok, I can see that... Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 1 minute ago, Alpha Wolf said: Ok, I can see that... As for our coverage area games go, this is the most Thursday games for Week 1 that we have ever had here. 12 total. At least 3-4 of those were because of official shortage. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 25 Report Posted August 25 11 minutes ago, Razor said: Isn’t WB supposed to be pretty good this year? 😂 Them west-enders and other folks (including myself) been saying that ever since they dropped down from 6A. I don't think they make the playoffs again this season 🤷🏾♂️ Quote
PhatMack19 Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 I guess Freshman and JV are tonight since game is Thursday. Any updates on these games? Quote
wbfan Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 Nederland used to be afraid of Coach Stump. Now that those days are long gone, they're open to playing again. That said, I got Brook winning easily. Reagan 1 Quote
Gtj007 Posted August 26 Report Posted August 26 25 minutes ago, wbfan said: Nederland used to be afraid of Coach Stump. Now that those days are long gone, they're open to playing again. That said, I got Brook winning easily. What years was Coach Stump at West Brook? Quote
outanup Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 1 hour ago, Gtj007 said: What years was Coach Stump at West Brook? 05 to 11 I believe.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.