Yeoj Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said: I guess Freshman and JV are tonight since game is Thursday. Any updates on these games? Freshmen 32-6 WB JV 25-22 Nederland Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 DCTF has West Brook as a 2 point favorite. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 I've seen a chance of storms late this afternoon into early evening, if so I hope it clears out by 7pm. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I've seen a chance of storms late this afternoon into early evening, if so I hope it clears out by 7pm. Me too but I will be high and dry in the press box. lol Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: They reversed course, check again. WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
NHSBulldogFan Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 8 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said: Me too but I will be high and dry in the press box. lol Be glad you're in the press box...rain mixed with some hail too Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: They reversed course, check again. That it was even an option is very telling of Bisd Mr. Buddy Garrity and Reagan 2 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 1 minute ago, WOSdrummer99 said: That it was even an option is very telling of Bisd I don't think their state appointed Superintendent thought the original plan through with a working brain. Quote
aki1994 Posted August 27 Report Posted August 27 3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: I don't think their state appointed Superintendent thought the original plan through with a working brain. She seems like an arrogant, high functioning moron. NHSBulldogFan 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.