Ozen vs. Yates/Who Would Win Right Now?

Unlike those National Teams... Boutte doesn't get caught up in the frantic tempo that Jack Yaes plays at...  Ozen will take on the press, get across half court, then swing the ball and make those Yates players run some more.  Boutte will use their style of play against them...  Ozen will be up early and the four corners will keep YATES CLOSE ON THE SCORE BOARD.  This will be a physical game that will come down to free throw shooting and tempo. Whoever dominates those two stats will win this game.

Right now I have more faith in Boutte than Wise! Ozen wins!

Guest DickVitale

We all know who would win this battle, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here...There is district first, then the focus will shift to the playoff teams...(wink, wink, wink, wink)... ;D

Gotta give the "W" to Yates right now. They have the hot hands as of late, coming off a superb showing in Houston vs. The Nation.....so if they were going to play RIGHT NOW no doubt I would say that Yates would win. It would be a good, close game....neither will run away with it.

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, really struggling this year at 16-2...... ::) ::)...You gotta be kidding me!! Can't get the ball to the open man???? STOP IT, PLEASE, you are embarrassing yourself dude!

YO DICKIE V HAVE U BEEN TO THE GAMES THIS YEAR IS SO YOU'D KNOW THERE IS A LACK OF COHIESIVNESS THEY DON'T HIT THE OPEN MAN IN TRANSITION AND THATS WHY THEIR NOT BLOWING TEAMS OUT THIS YR. JUST LIKE IN AUSTIN WE HAVE PLAYERS GOING COAST TO COAST MISSING LAY UPS WHILEE A MAN WIDE OPEN SO PLEASE GO TO THE GAMES AND DON'T MAKE ASSUPMTIONS

Guest DickVitale

Hey, sure thing! I will be sure to tap Boutte on the leg next game and let him know that the guys are not doing as YOU say.... ::)...Get outta here dude...

If Yates played like they did against Oak Hill and St Patrick's, it would be Yates going away.  I don't know if they already have peaked but I watched the game on ESPNU and they looked really really good.  Boutte has been known to pull off some great gameplans, but I think the talent he would be going against would be way too much.

And about the Yates playing Oak Hill and St Patrick comments, spare me with "the talent was down" line, because when you beat 2 Top 10 nationally ranked teams in successive nights, it says alot about the type of team you have.

If Yates played like they did against Oak Hill and St Patrick's, it would be Yates going away.  I don't know if they already have peaked but I watched the game on ESPNU and they looked really really good.  Boutte has been known to pull off some great gameplans, but I think the talent he would be going against would be way too much.

And about the Yates playing Oak Hill and St Patrick comments, spare me with "the talent was down" line, because when you beat 2 Top 10 nationally ranked teams in successive nights, it says alot about the type of team you have.

From the AAU circuit I noticed the entire recruiting class of 2008 is down compared to the recent ones we've had...  This years crop is THIS years crop and the kids played against THIS years best and won..  So miss me with all the down year talk too!

Guest DickVitale

OK, so beating the Miami Heat THIS year carries as much weight as beating them in 2005?  How about beating the Celtics last year, compared to beating them THIS year?  It's ALL relative.  Oak Hill IS NOT THAT GOOD, folks...Niether was St. Patricks....BUT....I said it once, and I will say it again....YATES does NOT impress me at all.  I guarantee they do not GET OUT OF REGION 3....chuuuuuch!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder