PN-G talk

Guest pngpurplenwhite

alright their starting construction friday and they had to take out 3 million that was goin towards something outside the stadium the concerns are more on the field said the coaches. we sould have a pretty solid team next year to go along with this field

What are they taking away???

They better not take away from the new schools being built or renovated, or any teacher pay raises for the future. If you don't have enough money, don't build it. This is going to upset alot of people before it's over with. I would also like to know where they are pulling the 3 million dollars from, we know it's not from the buses WITHOUT seatbelts.

There is a special meeting January 10 at 6:00 p.m. at the West Groves Ed. Building. The second item on the agenda is to approve the contract for the stadium. If you are concerned, you should attend and find out what has been cut from the original plans and what the status of the project is at this time.

This is not a knock at all, but I don't think PN-G will be as good as they were this past season. They lose their primary ball carrier, as well as the majority of a very good defense, and their top 3 wideouts. Wright and Tatum are good players and the O-Line should be solid(it always is), but they have a lot to replace. Just my opinion.

the difference between last years team and this years PNG team is that last years team had most of the defense coming back this year most are gone (except for maybe 1 or 2 starters) PNG will still be a playoff team though because the offense will be good but i dont think theyll be as good as they were in 07

did'nt C.O. WILSON WIN DISTRICT THE LAST 2 OR 3 YEARS,BOTH 7TH &8TH.GOING UNDEAFEATED 2 YRS IN A ROW?IS'NT C.O. A NEDERLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL?HOW IS PNG DOMINATING MIDDLE SCHOOL?

did'nt C.O. WILSON WIN DISTRICT THE LAST 2 OR 3 YEARS,BOTH 7TH &8TH.GOING UNDEAFEATED 2 YRS IN A ROW?IS'NT C.O. A NEDERLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL?HOW IS PNG DOMINATING MIDDLE SCHOOL?

Yes, C.O. Wilson did win it all, but central came in dead last. Groves came in 2nd and Port Neches came in 3rd... I'll take 2nd and 3rd before first and last..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin