* Hardin vs. Spurger/Spurger 56 Hardin 43 Final/Comments*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurger had the hot hand tonight; Hardin couldn't get theirs to fall (FGs and FTs).  Spurger was a great shooting team tonight and shot quite a few treys.  I think they only missed 2 treys (both by #1) and Sheffield (#13) made every one of his trey attempts. Hardin, if I remember right, only made one trey all night. Officiating was decent, but let the physicality get out of hand, especially in the paint.

No complaints here though, Spurger simply shot better tonight.  The hustle was there on both ends as was the defense; however, Spurger made their shots and Hardin didn't.  The Pirates definitely lived by the trey; if they miss half of their trey shots, the score would have been much closer than the 13 pt margin.  Taking that scenario into account, either team would have won by a very small margin (2 or 3 pts.).

Oh well, on to the next game...

Go Hornets!!!

I will be there to see this one,i hope the ref. dont take this one from SPURGER like last year. good luck SPURGER

you know its easy to tell when someone is jealous because they always talk bad about who they envy. how many times have you talked about HD for no reason i think this may turn to bite you where it hurts so you need to quit hating

no that is not very true this was talked about in long discussion last year the refs were very lazy, and if not mistaken there was a woman ref there were only 2 and they did not swap ends of the court. if you will look at the books all the fouls were on HD in the first half and all on spurger in the second half only one ref was calling anything. i know this for a fact i seen the books. not sure about the woman ref but i know there were only 2

Catman I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game in hardin. Come look me up at the HD game and I'll give you your three bucks back.That is the way this team plays, take you out of your game and play there brand of b-ball. Not to fun to watch sometimes but seems to be working. A lot of the teams Spurger plays is more athletic than they are so this style of ball  is most affective this club.MR Reality I don't think catman has anything to be jealous about BS is the top dog "CAT" in this district until some one beats them for district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami