Very interesting 1A next year

I was thinking about the 1A district for next year. The current district is Evadale, High Island, Burkeville, Chester, Hull, and colmaniel. Given that West Hardin could be droping down and Sabine Pass Reentering District after a 16 year absents. That would make a large 8 team district. But in basketball you would have a 9 team adding spurger in there. Might just have to split that thing up.

Well they havent won a game in 2 season nor had a winning season since I left in 2000. But the numbers are up. In 2000 we had 48 in high school. Now with alot of the SFA kids going there we are over 100 kids. We have a new coach comming in for next year, looks to be promising. But I know where I will be on friday nights. I will have to read about the sharks in the paper.

Didnt they used to be pretty good back in the day or am I thinking of a different Sabine??

The 86 sabine pass team was pretty good. They got up to #6 in the state polls and beat some larger schools. I think even a 3a team.

They lost by 1 in the semis to Italy.

Colmesneilfan1, I think your right about the north and south districts. Makes alot more sense then driving that far for a game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86